NBA PLAYOFF THREAD V1- CURRYS GREATNESS SOLIDIFIED!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol at the first seed barely beating an 8th seed at home. Its funny because im mocking both the rockets and raps at the same time.

lmao Pacers are going to be backdoor swept and you can TT2TB playa

Lol at the first seed barely beating an 8th seed at home. Its funny because im mocking both the rockets and raps at the same time.
Lmao the next cRaps game won’t even be nationally televised

Was laughing at the TNT crew acting as if the Bucks had a match up advantage with Bledsoe... shows how slow they are to get a grasp on players.

Rozier is good, damn good... and Bledsoe isn’t.

On a lighter note, our team earned a spot in the military national tourny finale next month in Colorado

Got a few new ringers and one nice guard from Pendleton so we might have a shot

On a lighter note, our team earned a spot in the military national tourny finale next month in Colorado

Got a few new ringers and one nice guard from Pendleton so we might have a shot
What is a "ringer"?

I’m rooting for LeBron. I kind of want him to make it to finals so I can call him Le3-6 in future!

16gafxu.jpg

Hardens ability to create his own 3 is on a level the game has never seen. He just tap dances and waits for a reaction. If you stay still he nlows by to your left and if you bite on the drive he hops back creating so much space for his 3

The bench players doing a little salsa on the sideline after he makes people dance is money too lol it's actually a joy to watch his ball handling skills

lmao Pacers are going to be backdoor swept and you can TT2TB playa

just like your evaluation of the Heat who are heading to broom city, you dont see the massive flaws in that Cavs team that were evident all year. they may very well win that series but that team is vulnerable af. i dont remember a team with D that bad ever making finals. they wont either.

Motherfucker looks like he raided ellen degenerate's closet.

<{clintugh}>

Holy fuck hes jacked

He dodged a bullet by having chewie kartrashian dump him.

Man, even Kobe wants to be DeKobe.

DeKobe will definitely watch that, apparently Mamba breaks down what he can do to expose how the Wiz are trapping him for game 2.

I like that Kobes show isnt your typical talking head nonsense. He really breaking down the Xs and Os, inside the mind of a basketball savant. Its cool shit.

It's good ESPN is doing at least one show that isn't talking heads arguing. But just wait a few weeks, they'll turn it into every other terrible ESPN show.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back