NBA PLAYOFF THREAD V1- CURRYS GREATNESS SOLIDIFIED!

Status
Not open for further replies.
A lot of perimeter players would benefit from spending some time with the one true rapist; despite his indiscretions in colorado hotel rooms, he has a great mind for the game. He can be kinda like a guard version of what hakeem tries to do for big men.

It's good ESPN is doing at least one show that isn't talking heads arguing. But just wait a few weeks, they'll turn it into every other terrible ESPN show.

yea but for now we get Kobes analysis like "i see the triple team coming and 2 open teammates, one in the corner and one cutting to the net, its only reasonable that I take a tough contested fadeaway, Kobe style"

16gafxu.jpg

I didn't think it would be clutchcat that would begin the Harden PED talk but here we are.

Juice Harden has arrived. It is known.

A lot of perimeter players would benefit from spending some time with the one true rapist; despite his indiscretions in colorado hotel rooms, he has a great mind for the game. He can be kinda like a guard version of what hakeem tries to do for big men.

You mean NBA career missed field goals leader Kobe Bryant?

I didn't think it would be clutchcat that would begin the Harden PED talk but here we are.

Juice Harden has arrived. It is known.
Hardcan is basically what Manu would’ve been if he were juiced and explosive

Warriors lucked out by getting the worst team in the west as a 2. MIN/OKC is way more difficult than SA and PORT/NO.

Simmons has passed on a couple opportunities to get to the bucket. He should go to teh rack and it will open up more of the offense for everyone else.

Philly getting the friendly early haha. I think the Heat probably bore the officials more than anything else.

6er's look terrible. Heat took this shit back to the 80's

Lmfao @ Whiteshit letting Amir get to the hoop like that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back