Locked ***NBA offseason thread - Raptors lurking for Durant***

Status
Not open for further replies.
At one point in the game:

Ben Simmons: 2 points on 1-1 shooting

His Brooklyn Nets teammates: 0 points on 0-3 shooting.

Hang this in the Louvre.

No one else watching anything or is this just a Lakers Bad thread?

Svelte Zion and Ingram came for Blood , Simmons whopping 2 points Carrying Durant.
I did say Ingram should be MVP this year but it’s not the nba story time for him so he won’t get it. KD is murdering these mismatches though

I did say Ingram should be MVP this year but it’s not the nba story time for him so he won’t get it. KD is murdering these mismatches though
Ingram will have to share with Zion and CJ too much to come close to MVP.

Ingram will have to share with Zion and CJ too much to come close to MVP.
I don’t understand, he’s creating match up nightmares every night and spreading the floor with his great mid range shot which sets up both of them, he’s also the primary ball handler on offense. It’s quite obvious he’s the best player on the floor.

I don't know what to make to this Game all of a sudden CJ augmenting Zion and Ingram looks solid with Jonas getting boards and is also greatly improved at 3. However Steve Nash is a fucking terrible coach so who knows how this all plays out

Think its a case of, we cant stop KD so lets stop everyone else.

Pelicans defense is still gonna be something to imrpove on down the road, but fun team/line up.
Ingram has been the best one on the floor today but Zion's the guy the media/crowd will follow

Pretty good Debut game for Banchero 27 and 9. Lost to a sorry ass Detroit team though , might put up inflated stats. Chet on the other hand still scoreless... full 0 stat line.

I don’t understand, he’s creating match up nightmares every night and spreading the floor with his great mid range shot which sets up both of them, he’s also the primary ball handler on offense. It’s quite obvious he’s the best player on the floor.
Looking at stats, players who win MVP are usually much better than anyone else on their team.

Memphis will be playing in the play game at the end of the year. Don’t think their team is any good tbh.

Suns still seem mad. They are playing like this first game like its a playoff game.

Watching these Wolves in clutch situations is frustrating, they’re way too good to allow teams like the Thundturd come back. They need a better HC and they’d be a force.

Luka starting to son the Suns already, 13/3/3 in the first Qtr.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back