Locked ***NBA offseason thread - Raptors lurking for Durant***

Status
Not open for further replies.

wlu.29

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Alright let's get it out of the way, sorry about 2019 finals bro, get over it.

Kevin durant wants to be loved more than anything, if he wins no where else will love more than the North.

He saw how everyone loved Kawhi, if he wins it will be even bigger second time around.

Masai is da man with the plan, nick nurse can scheme with the best of them, medical staff will keep him healthy.

Love scottie barnes, love OG, give the nets 3 unprotected first, but we got to to roll the dice with KD.

images

Ben Simmons is still a Bitch. Zion is danger of relapsing on Twinkies and Cream can still go fuck himself.

Damn Phoenix. You went to the Finals then had the best record in the NBA last year, but you want to steal KD to add to the team without losing too much.

CHeat will be the same situation.

Unless the Nets lower their expectations or something I don't see how KD makes it to any of his intended destinations.

Suns pretending like they don't know its going to take the biggest package in history to sign KD because he's under contract for 4 years, meaning anyone that lands him gets him for pretty much the rest of his prime.

KD isn’t worth Ayton, Booker, cp3 and 7 first round picks. Dude can just “load manage”and make you eat that contract.

None of this makes sense unless Brooklyn takes it in the shorts.

KD isn’t worth Ayton, Booker, cp3 and 7 first round picks. Dude can just “load manage”and make you eat that contract.

Well they aren't getting Booker, Suns just signed him to a 200 million dollar deal. CP3 is ancient, I'm not sure his value is very high at this point. So yea, apparently they were trying to get KD for Ayton and Bridges. I'm sure its not helping the matter that the T-Wolves just shelled out the equivalent of 8 players for Gobert.

Well they aren't getting Booker, Suns just signed him to a 200 million dollar deal. CP3 is ancient, I'm not sure his value is very high at this point. So yea, apparently they were trying to get KD for Ayton and Bridges. I'm sure its not helping the matter that the T-Wolves just shelled out the equivalent of 8 players for Gobert.
Yeah but those #30 picks aren’t worth shit

One place where I think he'd turn the narrative in his favor is helping Lillard in Portland. It'd be very hard to bash him for that.

I can see them sending Durant to somewhere like Sacremento out of pettiness. By leaving the 4 years on his deal he's giving the people he's just fucked unlimited leverage over him.

Nets could also tell KD they're keeping him for Kyries last year and know the shitstorm of him sitting out would be hell for KD. If it doesn't work well they still got 3 years on his deal though at that point KD will be even closer to the end of his prime if not already there.

I would put Scottie Barnes as the only Raptor that is untradeable.

Brunson continuing to say how much he loves Dallas even after leaving for the Knicks. A 5 year $106 million offer wasn't enough to make you come back to a winning team you loved?

<3>

I can see them sending Durant to somewhere like Sacremento out of pettiness. By leaving the 4 years on his deal he's giving the people he's just fucked unlimited leverage over him.

You got no idea how much I want something like that to happen.

"Oh the sun's and heat are your preferences? Congrats KD your going to.....UTAH!"

You got no idea how much I want something like that to happen.

"Oh the sun's and heat are your preferences? Congrats KD your going to.....UTAH!"

Utah's a beautiful place by American standards. In terms of the physical location if nothing else. They've got enough for Durant to win too, KD and Mitchell would be fire.

Minnesota might have enough too and if KD won there he'd get a shit ton of praise for winning in the worst NBA franchise historically. T-Wolves have what 1 non Kevin Garnett playoff appearence, 2? I think Kings would be best revenge spot T-Wolves are on an upswing.

Toronto could be an upgrade or siberia depending on how you look at it. But yeah I think KD would enjoy it cause it's the closest thing he can have to a safe space where everyone loves him. They also have enough to get Durant and still be good, very competent organization. I think if he's in Kawhis spot he'd have stayed in that situation Kawhi doesn't care how much people like him though.

Honestly when I heard Phoenix was his number 1 choice I thought instantly he wants revenge on Barkley. KD would troll Barkley till the day he died if he won with the Suns.

Heat don't have the pieces IMO. They are a well rounded team but none of the players the Heat have are that desireable.

Last edited:
Utah's a beautiful place by American standards. In terms of the physical location if nothing else. They've got enough for Durant to win too, KD and Mitchell would be fire.

Minnesota might have enough too and if KD won there he'd get a shit ton of praise for winning in the worst NBA franchise historically. T-Wolves have what 1 non Kevin Garnett playoff appearence, 2? I think Kings would be best revenge spot T-Wolves are on an upswing.

Toronto could be an upgrade or siberia depending on how you look at it. But yeah I think KD would enjoy it cause it's the closest thing he can have to a safe space where everyone loves him. They also have enough to get Durant and still be good, very competent organization. I think if he's in Kawhis spot he'd have stayed in that situation Kawhi doesn't care how much people like him though.

Honestly when I heard Phoenix was his number 1 choice I thought instantly he wants revenge on Barkley. KD would troll Barkley till the day he died if he won with the Suns.

Heat don't have the pieces IMO. They are a well rounded team but none of the players the Heat have are that desireable.

I would kill to see KD with Luka but the Mavs don't have the resources.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back