NBA MVP this season?

Cro Cop Is Back

Red Belt
Reaction score
Who ya got?

My choice is Westbrook, you can't argue against someone average a triple double through March.
<bball1>

You can when he's chucking up 30fga per game and his team is at best a 7th seed.

I've got hardcan and kiwi leopard over him.

I gotta go with Westbrook. Averaging a triple double and leading the league in scoring while likely to play all 82 games. To me, the argument that he doesn't deserve it because his team doesn't have a great record is bs... they still have a winning record and will make the playoffs, without him they would be one of the worst teams in the league. Also, he's much more of an emotional leader to his team than harden

Westbrick isn't even too 5.

Harden
Lebron
Kiwi

Westbrick isn't even too 5.

Harden
Lebron
Kiwi

laughing-gifs-jonah-jameson.gif

Since it's obvious they're gonna snub Dion just do Hard/Bronk co-MVP

Westbrick, dude is triple doubling his team to the playoffs

Harden or LeBron. Maybe Leonard if the Spurs take the first seed.

Westbrook has gaudy numbers, but he is very inefficient.

He's right at league average efficiency (55% TS), and he's more efficient than the rest of his Blunder teammates

So he's not inefficient let alone very inefficient

You can when he's chucking up 30fga per game and his team is at best a 7th seed.

He takes 24.2 shats a game

And OKC is currently a 6th seed, 0.5 games from 5th seed and 2.5 games from 4th seed

EXPOSED

lmao @ faust white knighting westbrick

Since Dion is gonna get snubbed I have no horse in this race, just calling em likes I sees em

Think Dion is more worthy of the mvp than Westbrick.

I dunno why you can't just enjoy witnessing a historic season Revi. 32-11-10 will literally happen once in our lifetimes

Back