******** NBA 2018 Offseason thread v5: bunch of lazy....

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would like to see Jimmy Butler stay in Minnesota all season.

Buckets losing it in Minny

NBA delivers baby. I love this shit
Mike-Tyson-clapping-and-laughing.gif

Lol, Butthead in full effect.
Props to Kevin Love for coming out and sharing how much of a nightmare it is to play with drama queen LeBron Blames.
He didn't really say anything that rough. He said you have to get used to not being #1, but that his voice was always heard, he got to win and they bonded and are close. What a nightmare.

I'm actually more of a fan of Butler now... fuckin athletic for nothing Wiggins and soft ass KAT

Can you imagine what a force Kevin Love would have been playing with an elite player who actually makes teammates better? Love would have mvps if he played with Steph. Guy is just better.

Not sure if Wiggins would start on any team in the league other than the Wolves.
Hed be the best player on the clippers lol. What a sad organization that is. My boy steph derailed that entire organization even a billionaire could t fix. He must be the goat.

Hed be the best player on the clippers lol. What a sad organization that is. My boy steph derailed that entire organization even a billionaire could t fix. He must be the goat.
Not like a care about the clips but Tobias is way better than that can.

Lakers/Warriors first half has been good shit

Ball has a lot of new ink.

Thompson really keeps the Warriors ship steady.

He could make a butt load of money in free agency.

Looks like Lebron hooked up Ball with the same shit that he takes. You cant get that big in just a few months naturally.

that looked like the Lakers regular rotation in the first half. and they looked good.

young guys just gotta stop having butter fingers. missing gimme points and making unforced turnovers on passes where they've their hands on the ball. just gotta secure it more often.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back