******** NBA 2018 Offseason thread v5: bunch of lazy....

Status
Not open for further replies.
you absolutely can.
No you cant. You know what, take a picture of yourself now then Go work out for next few months then come back with another picture at the end up it. Thats the long way of you admitting youre wrong

No you cant. You know what, take a picture of yourself now then Go work out for next few months then come back with another picture at the end up it. Thats the long way of you admitting youre wrong

I've done just that at least twice in my life.
15-20 pound increases, and I'm 5'9.

It's really really common, and while you can still disagree, the self assurance that you're doing so with, is really really silly.

It's really really common, and while you can still disagree, the self assurance that you're doing so with, is really really silly.
Its easy to lie over the internet. Especially when youre talking about something that cant be done. You werent as big as you thought you were. Probably 15-20 lbs of fat

Its easy to lie over the internet. Especially when youre talking about something that cant be done. You werent as big as you thought you were. Probably 15-20 lbs of fat

im a professional acrobat, and i've never been fat in my life.

i realize this is the sports bar, and you're just gonna dig your heels in over something you don't really know anything about, but an athlete putting on weight and strength in an off-season, just isn't that hard. its so regular, its weird that you don't know that.

im a professional acrobat, and i've never been fat in my life.

i realize this is the sports bar, and you're just gonna dig your heels in over something you don't really know anything about, but an athlete putting on weight and strength in an off-season, just isn't that hard. its so regular, its weird that you don't know that.
Theres a difference in puting on muscle and fat and putting on that amount of muscle that quick without help is impossible.. If you actually ever worked out you’d know that kid.

You can't put on 15-20 lbs of pure muscle in just a few months (if that's what you meant by "weight"). You could do that in a year maybe if it was your first year of lifting. For a "pro acrobat" you seem uneducated about this stuff. Go look for studies about natural muscle gain evolution over time.

Looks like Lebron hooked up Ball with the same shit that he takes. You cant get that big in just a few months naturally.
Ball looks tiny still. I doubt he actually put on that much. Probably half as much.

Ball probably hit the lab, he had a minor knee surgery in the offseason so I doubt he was a total gym rat all offseason. But all players hit the lab so who cares.

Ball looked noticeably bigger last night, he still needs lab work done though.

Lol, Butthead in full effect.

He didn't really say anything that rough. He said you have to get used to not being #1, but that his voice was always heard, he got to win and they bonded and are close. What a nightmare.

He literally said’ “There were dark times,” dude.

LAKERS LOOM

giphy.gif

You can't put on 15-20 lbs of pure muscle in just a few months (if that's what you meant by "weight"). You could do that in a year maybe if it was your first year of lifting. For a "pro acrobat" you seem uneducated about this stuff. Go look for studies about natural muscle gain evolution over time.
You can most anything when you enter the juice spot.

They're really milking this Butler story for everything . ESPN is embarrassing. That Rachel Nichols skank with that NBA jump is annoying as fuck also.

Minny didnt help by canceling practice. whole team looks shook of Butthead lol

They cancelled practice? lmao

No, you go look it up.

And yes, it was at beginner lifter status. Same as Lonzo is now.

Got injured, lost it, did it again.

Lmao @ this cretin-tier hot take.

Always hilarious to see people try to punch above their analytical weight class. Do us all a favor and steer clear of these type of analyses in the future ROFL.

Presti's plugs in the second unit are looking legit.

Denis schroodz and Hamido Diallo appear to be flexing and pg coming out gunning so far. Melo addition by subtraction is immense. When brick and Robes are both back they gotta be top fo in the West.

Going to be real interesting to see the difference in +/- the system the rockets have with melo vs Ariza for line ups and rockets melo vs okc Melo data.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back