Nazi labor camp guard caught by ICE, deported to Germany

Yesterday the Left jumped in to defend a murderer arrested by ICE. Today it will be a NAZI they'll be crying over.

Yesterday the Left jumped in to defend a murderer arrested by ICE. Today it will be a NAZI they'll be crying over.
The left sees murder as ok if a POC does it because they don't "have privilege".

Those are his own words. If that's not collaboration, nothing is.

The Holocaust didn't begin in Hungary until 1944 when he was Hitler Youth age. A reminder that the Hitler Youth were deployed in 1944 and 1945. Younger than many of the partisans killed throughout Europe and China among other places, in the Warsaw Uprising and etc.. Younger than Polish ten-year olds condemned for not doing anything to help the Jews. Same age as the JROTC cadet killed in Parkland protecting others.

You were better at defending Zuffa's shady business practices.

I'm better than you at everything.

A 9 year old is a Nazi collaborator? That's your "defense".

<Dany07>

Sarcasm or serious...?
Sarcasm or serious...?

Atrocities have taken place in every war and battle since we’ve been intelligent enough to fight. However, when your agenda is to genocide, enslave, and attempt to eradicate entire cultures maybe, just maybe it’s in a tier of its own.
It is and speak against this daily and no one seems to care if it doesn't involve literal nazis.

Soldiers following orders doesn’t work when you know innocent non enemy combatants are being led to their deaths for no apparent reason other than being born who they are. Take a step back and look at what you’re comparing...
I have.

Post a source of the mass use of Zyklon B at Gitmo, or any form of murder. I must’ve missed all the reports of the firing squads.
There wasn't a lice problem and compared to what many went through at Gitmo, a firing squad would have been a welcomed option.

Were innocent people swept up, and tortured due to common names, bad intel, weak terrorist “acquaintances”. Yes they were and that is part of the collateral damage of war
Fuck off... sorry, but the nazis claimed the same thing at Nuremberg.

Let me edit this just so I’m clear. You are aware that certain types of people were selected to work at these camps right? Why do you think that is? Ever go to a Holocaust museum? Have you had the opportunity to attend any speaking engagements with survivors? Try and expand your mind a little, it’ll help reduce your shit posts. Now, if you were being sarcastic forgive me. I just finished my coffee and run and I’m a little fired up.
I am an American Jew who has visited the Holocaust museum a few times. It sickens me more today than when I was there.

"War is essentially an evil thing. Its consequences are not confined to the belligerent states alone, but affect the whole world. To initiate a war of aggression, therefore, is not only an international crime; it is the supreme international crime differing only from other war crimes in that it contains within itself the accumulated evil of the whole."

---The International Military Tribunal at Nuremberg

I wish Britain had an ICE. My cousins daughter was assaulted today in Matalan by a Pakistani who grabbed her chest and kissed her on the lips. Police have gave her a crime number and it looks as though that's done with now. Something similar happened to my wife whilst at work and nothing was done, I can't wait to sell this house and get a move elsewhere.

Your progressive tears are beautifully laid as they run down your chubby cheeks. Artistic really.

How come your savior Barack Hussein couldn't deport this Nazi?

Probably because this guard was nothing more than a crisis actor at these fake camps and hung out at the same pedo pizza parties as our dear Kenyan leader.

I wish Britain had an ICE. My cousins daughter was assaulted today in Matalan by a Pakistani who grabbed her chest and kissed her on the lips. Police have gave her a crime number and it looks as though that's done with now. Something similar happened to my wife whilst at work and nothing was done, I can't wait to sell this house and get a move elsewhere.
Was he actually Pakistani or a Brit that is descended from Pakistanis? Can’t deport British citizens

I'm better than you at everything.

A 9 year old is a Nazi collaborator? That's your "defense".

<Dany07>

This dude they just deported was 15 when the war started. But only Soros's age in 1939 matters right? Even if his actions 5 years later are the issue. Do you write for Huffington Post by any chance?

This dude they just deported was 15 when the war started. But only Soros's age in 1939 matters right? Even if his actions 5 years later are the issue. Do you write for Huffington Post by any chance?

So your defense is now a 14 year old is a Nazi collaborator... got it.

<LucyBless>

Was he actually Pakistani or a Brit that is descended from Pakistanis? Can’t deport British citizens

I know as much as I've written but if he is born here he should be arrested and charged. Sexual assault on someone who is almost a minor was a serious problem when I was growing up but now it's almost normal because it's so common and it's common because they're no consequences.

So your defense is now a 14 year old is a Nazi collaborator... got it.

<LucyBless>

As I said: He was the same age as the Hitler Youth who were deployed at the same time. Same age as the dude just killed in Parkland protecting others. A 14-15 year old isn't a child. And as I said, when Polish kids are condemned for not helping, a dude helping to confiscate property from families being shipped to Auschwitz needs to be held accountable too. Same dude now funding this "Keep Families Together" bs. His whole life since then is one big irony.

How the fuck did Soros get so goddamn rich?

I've tried looking it up and I can never find a decent place that doesn't require me going down a rabbit hole to find out.

Probably because this guard was nothing more than a crisis actor at these fake camps and hung out at the same pedo pizza parties as our dear Kenyan leader.
Your mixing up CTs to fill your void that Barack Hussein kept ACTUAL Nazis in the U.S. while Donald J. GOAT actual deports Nazi scum unlike your failed former President.

You racists think any white person toting a MAGA hat is a Nazi while actual Nazi monsters who killed people run free. Now bugger off with your CT crap used as a deflecting excuse.

How the fuck did Soros get so goddamn rich?

I've tried looking it up and I can never find a decent place that doesn't require me going down a rabbit hole to find out.

He really isn't that goddamn rich. Many more people more wealthy than him all over the world exerting their influence just the same.

There is just a hyper focus on him because he's a Jew and support liberal policies,

As I said: He was the same age as the Hitler Youth who were deployed at the same time. Same age as the dude just killed in Parkland protecting others. A 14-15 year old isn't a child. And as I said, when Polish kids are condemned for not helping, a dude helping to confiscate property from families being shipped to Auschwitz needs to be held accountable too. Same dude now funding this "Keep Families Together" bs. His whole life since then is one big irony.

You can keep saying that but it doesn't mean anything.

A 14 year old was just as much a collaborator as the Hitler Youth. You can't blame children for their parents crime.

LOL @ the Soros/Nazi apologists.

Back