Nazi labor camp guard caught by ICE, deported to Germany

I hope they don't have loved ones guarding Gitmo.

We know. There is a thread already.

THE SUPPORTERS HAVE NOT FIGURED OUT HOW THIS BODES FOR GITMO GUARDS.

Dude, we get it. You seem to think rounding up innocent people by the hundreds of thousands and executing them is the same as detaining terrorists.

Dude, we get it. You seem to think rounding up innocent people by the hundreds of thousands and executing them is the same as detaining terrorists.

Let me repeat for all those on the spectrum:

"War is essentially an evil thing. Its consequences are not confined to the belligerent states alone, but affect the whole world. To initiate a war of aggression, therefore, is not only an international crime; it is the supreme international crime differing only from other war crimes in that it contains within itself the accumulated evil of the whole."

---The International Military Tribunal at Nuremberg

Ohhhhh......my bad.......I did not realize murder was the only crime on the planet.

The chap is a Nazi that never belonged here, fled justice to come here, lied to get here, and by all accounts maintained relationships with Nazi's after being here. By all means let just let sleeping dogs lie.

I guess murder would be the only one he could still be charged for after such a long time.
I also don"t have a problem with him losing US citizenship because he lied about it.
Its ok that Germany takes him in and pays for his last remaining years.

How the fuck is that justice and how does that bode for the NATO forces?

There will be a full accounting of and reckoning for whatever he did. And he will not be punished for what he did not do. That's justice. As how as far it bodes for NATO forces, I hope it causes all of them, and the people ordering them, to look really fucking long and really fucking hard at what they are doing.

Nobody thinks they are committing war crimes and atrocities in the moment.

Last edited:
There will be a full accounting of and reckoning for whatever he did. And he will not be punished for what he did not do. That's justice. As how as far it bodes for NATO forces, I hope it causes all of them, and the people ordering them. to look really fucking long and really fucking hard at what they are doing.

Nobody thinks they are committing war crimes and atrocities in the moment.
How is that justice for a camp guard? Do you support the grandmas that are in jail too for questioning the holocaust? I bet you do.

And #metoo.

I guess murder would be the only one he could still be charged for after such a long time.
I also don"t have a problem with him losing US citizenship because he lied about it.
Its ok that Germany takes him in and pays for his last remaining years.

Now we are talking. The dude is being uprooted from his longtime home, separated from his family, and faces an uncertain future, however long or short it is. For millions of Jewish people, even if he never even stands trial, that alone will be seen as at least some kind of justice.

How is that justice for a camp guard? Do you support the grandmas that are in jail too for questioning the holocaust? I bet you do.

And #metoo.

What's your solution? Let him live out his remaining days here? Wow- I have not come across a legitimate Nazi sympathizer in quite some time.

What's your solution? Let him live out his remaining days here? Wow- I have not come across a legitimate Nazi sympathizer in quite some time.
You are a coward. That is pure shit. FUCK THE NAZIS - FUCK THE DEMOCRATS - FUCK THE REPUBLICANS!

This whole shitstorm started because of my concern, legitimately so, for the Gitmo guards when they turn 95.

Do you honestly want them coming for us in the same way?

I hope they don't have loved ones guarding Gitmo.

You are such a clown. Do you think if a GITMO guard decided to move to a Caliphate controlled area, that it would be smooth sailing? Or do you think they might have a bone to pick?

If even half of the worst shit I have heard about is correct, then I would advise a lot of US personnel to stay in the USA, and if they go abroad for vacation, be careful about where they go.

You are a coward. That is pure shit. FUCK THE NAZIS - FUCK THE DEMOCRATS - FUCK THE REPUBLICANS!

This whole shitstorm started because of my concern, legitimately so, for the Gitmo guards when they turn 95.

If we commit atrocities, Fuck yes I do. Everyone seems to be able to spot other nations atrocities quite easily, yet somehow seems incapable of spotting their own.

You are such a clown. Do you think if a GITMO guard decided to move to a Caliphate controlled area, that it would be smooth sailing? Or do you think they might have a bone to pick?
Left field, bro.

If we commit atrocities, Fuck yes I do. Everyone seems to be able to spot other nations atrocities quite easily, yet somehow seems incapable of spotting their own.
Maybe you do have a few brain cells that still fire. ;)

Left field, bro.

Not really. This Nazi moved to the USA to live and to avoid accountability. He fled to one of the countries he was fighting. It is not a completely bizarre comparison.

Yes. Just because time passes doesn’t mean a crime wasn’t comitted. No one was forced into their actions, so deal with the consequences

Not really. This Nazi moved to the USA to live and to avoid accountability.
Well, let's be straight here. The CIA flew the nazis out of Germany to safety here in America under "Operation Paperclip." These are the scientists who not-so coincidentally began the modern pharmaceutical industry.

Well, let's be straight here. The CIA flew the nazis out of Germany to safety here in America under "Operation Paperclip." These are the scientists who not-so coincidentally began the modern pharmaceutical industry.

Well, I guess that means it was better to be a smart useful Nazi than a dumb useless one. And they never asked for my permission to do that. If any of those fuckers are still alive, lets send them back on the same plane.

Well, I guess that means it was better to be a smart useful Nazi than a dumb useless one. And they never asked for my permission to do that. If any of those fuckers are still alive, lets send them back on the same plane.
Do you honestly want to imprison a great-grampa for something he did as a patriotic citizen of his nation during a world war?

If so, look how unfairly these rules are applied. Forget about the kids at Gitmo for a sec... what about, let's say the Bush family? Dumbasses grampa made his fortune financing the fucking nazis. They made his kid and his grandork presidents of the most murderous country on earth during their reigns.

Think. Why have they never been held accountable?

Do you honestly want to imprison a great-grampa for something he did as a patriotic citizen of his nation during a world war?

If so, look how unfairly these rules are applied. Forget about the kids at Gitmo for a sec... what about, let's say the Bush family? Dumbasses grampa made his fortune financing the fucking nazis. They made his kid and his grandork presidents of the most murderous country on earth during their reigns.

Think. Why have they never been held accountable?

Don't really give a shit what happens to him. Just don't want him here.

As to accountability-one reason beside money I can think of is that the Bushes had the sense not to move to and live in any of the countries they did wrong. If they dared to do that, I highly doubt those countries would be as generous as we are, and send him back to us to deal with as we see fit.

And you should step out of your bubble a little. There have been many attempts to bring the Bush family to justice. And it's not like ole Prescott never felt a sting. At least one of his companies assets were seized in the 1940's under the Trading with the Enemy act. Though his stake in that company was minimal.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2004/sep/25/usa.secondworldwar
https://www.globalresearch.ca/bush-nazi-dealings-continued-until-1951-federal-documents/1176

The question we should be asking is why did dumbass Americans elect him to the senate afterwards.

And you should step out of your bubble a little. There have been many attempts to bring the Bush family to justice. And it's not like ole Prescott never felt a sting. At least one of his companies assets were seized in the 1940's under the Trading with the Enemy act. Though his stake in that company was minimal.
Exactly. Nazi financiers are nazis. Bottom line.

The question we should be asking is why did dumbass Americans elect him to the senate afterwards.
Step out of your bubble, that was Prescott's reward.

@abiG

Bro, you sound angry, do you have something in your past you are scared of?

Back