Navy aircraft drew obscene image in the sky

top-gun-stinger.png

Stinger: Maverick, you just did an incredibly brave thing. What you should have done was land your plane! You don't own that plane, the taxpayers do! Son, your ego is writing checks your body can't cash. You've been busted, you've lost your qualifications as section leader three times, put in hack twice by me, with a history of high speed passes over five air control towers—and one admiral's daughter!
Goose: Penny Benjamin? [Maverick shrugs]
Stinger: [to Goose] And you, asshole, you're lucky to be here!
Goose: Thank you, sir.
Stinger: And let's not bullshit, Maverick. Your family name ain't the best in the Navy. You need to be doing it better and cleaner than the other guy. Now what is it with you?
Maverick: Just want to serve my country; be the best fighter pilot in the Navy, sir!

Really? Wow i suck at identifying Asian races then, as she looked identical to me lol. My bad then bro..

Haha no worries. Doesn’t look like mine anyway, but I guess awwwww rook arike, right?

Lots of non-war roomers here, I bet this was posted first in gayberry then moved to wr.

One woman told KREM that she was “upset” and was unsure how to describe the drawings to her young children.

Gimme a break, what is wrong with these people.
Fucking snowflake parents. Just say. “Kids, this is a penis”

I don't want to live in a world where penis drawings are offensive.

Who doesn't love a good penis drawing?

How difficult is it to inform children that they actually have genitals? Why do so many adults seem to have trouble with this? Or they'll make up silly names for them. Crazy!

Silly names and different words for different situations is a good idea.

Imagine a society where instead of saying "I need to use the restroom" we said "I gotta drop a big brown booooooomb in dat shit pot." Kind of a question of context and not wanting everything to be Larry the Cable Guy-esq.

Some softness vs. graphic content is a fine idea for a language/people.

Heh this is pretty funny. The pilot deserves a commendation.

Fuck the sensitive bitch.

That clearly represents a black penis. That makes it a racist act.

One woman told KREM that she was “upset” and was unsure how to describe the drawings to her young children.

Gimme a break, what is wrong with these people.
What's wrong with telling your children what a penis is? It only becomes a weird awkward thing for them if you make it so as a parent.

Those F18 Growlers gotta do something :D

They have to leave Whidbey Island (Western WA) and either fly out over the pacific or across the Cascades to the least populated part of the state, to train otherwise they get complaints due to the noise. Most comments I have seen posted think its hilarious. Thats the most excitement, people in North central WA have gotten in years.

It was obviously a puerile stunt.

But since when was a phallic symbol offensive?

Fuck off, it's just a penis, half of every one has one and it's a sign of fertility.

This is misandry and fake outrage

Again, fuck off.

Back