Navy aircraft drew obscene image in the sky

dfoster

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/11/17/navy-admits-its-aircraft-drew-lewd-images-in-sky.html
WARNING: ARTICLE CONTAINS GRAPHIC IMAGES

The Naval Air Station Whidbey Island in Washington admitted one of its aircraft was involved in drawing lewd images in the sky Thursday.

Residents of Okanogan County, Wash., sent photos of the obscene skywritings to KREM. The photos resembled a phallic symbol.

One woman told KREM that she was “upset” and was unsure how to describe the drawings to her young children.

"The actions of this aircrew were wholly unacceptable and antithetical to Navy core values. We have grounded the aircrew and are conducting a thorough investigation - and we will hold those responsible accountable for their actions," the Navy told Fox News in a statement.

"The Navy apologizes to anyone who was offended by this unacceptable action," the statement concluded.
The Federal Aviation Administration told KREM that the graphic drawings did not pose a safety risk and there was nothing it “could do about it.”

Another upset woman! looks like courts martial are in order.

One woman told KREM that she was “upset” and was unsure how to describe the drawings to her young children.

Gimme a break, what is wrong with these people.

That's a top hat with an infinity symbol for a brim.

I'm pretty sure that's just a cumuload phallus cloud.

Last edited:
Why do some people do stuff like this though ? How childish can you get. It remind me of many a male bathroom stall, with penises and boobs drawn on the fucking stall door. Like...why ?

Toxic masculinity runs rampant in the navy. The navy needs to be reformed.

Why do some people do stuff like this though ? How childish can you get. It remind me of many a male bathroom stall, with penises and boobs drawn on the fucking stall door. Like...why ?
Have you ever been a 20 something year old male?

lol

The people feigning outrage probably laughed too

grus-mom-despicable-me-2.02.jpg

Reminded me of this.

They need to publicly shame and fire every single service member in that unit!!!!

O THE MISOGYNY!!

I think the pilot, even after the article 15, will be like...."It was worth it".

I hope he changes his call sign to something awesome.

Dik pic, maverdik, endless opportunity for gold.

lazy bastard didn't even bother to add pubes

Back