Nate,who rarely kicks, just learned how to check kicks, destroyed Conor with Boxing only!!!!!!!!!!

GOATER

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Why can't you people admit that a Pure Boxer is Conor's Kryptonite in MMA?

Imagine what GGG/Canelo would do....both of which are much physically stronger than lanky diaz and have 100x better boxing.

Nate for the longest time didn't know how to check kicks, just see how badly RDA destroyed his legs...He just barely learned, and Conor's crap leg kicks gave him no problem.

Nate also rarely kicks, and when he does kick, they are basic kicks....Nothing that requires years of training.

Floyd/GGG/Canelo etc.....can easily learn TDD/Check Leg kicks/be aware of kicks in around 6 months to a year.....Again the amount of skill required to stop Conor's leg kicks or Takedowns isn't much.

I know what people will say "but but nate diaz has BJJ and Conor has good takedowns"....LMFAO, Conor's takedowns have not been proven to be good....He got down little manlets who were new to MMA at the time, like Max Halloway and some regional fighters...His takedowns aren't even close to world class.

Im not saying Floyd, GGG, Canelo would conquer MMA....Tony Ferguson/Khabib/ and true wrestlers would kill them....but you bet your ass, that they would destroy Conor in MMA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lomanchenko (sorry if misspelled) is the best boxer that could have that best translation into mma. His footwork and Sambo background would for sure give Conor problems

Lomanchenko (sorry if misspelled) is the best boxer that could have that best translation into mma. His footwork and Sambo background would for sure give Conor problems
I agree....Bad matchup for Conor.

But I would much prefer Conor to fight somebody his own size, like Canelo/GGG

513971508.0.jpg

Nate Diaz is extremely underrated in my opinion because he took so many ridiculous fights against bigger killers earlier in his career. His record is very misleading cause the same fighters who beat him would have absolutely murdered McGregor. Rory MacDonald, Benson Henderson, Josh Thomson, Rafael Dos Santos sound familiar? These are some of the killers Nate fought. These are fights no respectable manager would allow their younger fighter to take on whim like Nate did. He had over 20 something UFC seats under his record. UNDEFEATED Khabib only has like 5 UFC fights to date.

View attachment 340625

Nate Diaz is extremely underrated in my opinion because he took so many ridiculous fights against bigger killers earlier in his career. His record is very misleading cause the same fighters who beat him would have absolutely murdered McGregor. Rory MacDonald, Benson Henderson, Josh Thomson, Rafael Dos Santos sound familiar? These are some of the killers Nate fought. These are fights no respectable manager would allow their younger fighter to take on whim like Nate did. He had over 20 something UFC seats under his record. UNDEFEATED Khabib only has like 5 UFC fights to date.
Yeah and for the longest time, leg kicks gave him problems, he was basically a pure boxer in the stand up who knows BJJ......His stand up got him far in MMA.

Conor leg kicks are really bad, that Nate Diaz learning basic leg kick checks was enough.

View attachment 340625

Khabib has 9 fights but I get the point. Yeah though Nate always took tough fights. He even fought Rory Markham at Middleweight (granted Markham came in at 177. Nate at 170) he was a true example of anytime anywhere

View attachment 340625

conor not even fight the tap. He just took it

more badass if he went out unconscious or put up fight.

Conor leg kicks are really bad, that Nate Diaz learning basic leg kick checks was enough.

Well it obviously wasn't enough to win the second fight. Can't we all agree that Conor's low kicks and Nate's checking both suck?

I think its pretty obvious that nate is a better pure boxer than mcgregor

Imagine what GGG/Canelo would do....both of which are much physically stronger than lanky diaz and have 100x better boxing.

Nate for the longest time didn't know how to check kicks, just see how badly RDA destroyed his legs...He just barely learned, and Conor's crap leg kicks gave him no problem.

Nate also rarely kicks, and when he does kick, they are basic kicks....Nothing that requires years of training.

Floyd/GGG/Canelo etc.....can easily learn TDD/Check Leg kicks/be aware of kicks in around 6 months to a year.....Again the amount of skill required to stop Conor's leg kicks or Takedowns isn't much.

I know what people will say "but but nate diaz has BJJ and Conor has good takedowns"....LMFAO, Conor's takedowns have not been proven to be good....He got down little manlets who were new to MMA at the time, like Max Halloway and some regional fighters...His takedowns aren't even close to world class.

Im not saying Floyd, GGG, Canelo would conquer MMA....Tony Ferguson/Khabib/ and true wrestlers would kill them....but you bet your ass, that they would destroy Conor in MMA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What the hell is this nonsense?

You think Floyd, GGG and Canelo would beat Conor in MMA? Are you retarded?

View attachment 340625

What was Nates record by the time he had 9 UFC fights?

Bruh...who is that in your av?

His boxing skills are about as much hyperbole as that whole touch of death thing

And GGG and Canelo care more about their legacy than fighting a fucking Palooka. Floyd carried conor and fought in a way he has never and conor had nothing for him. No one else will take it easy on him - he'd get fucking flat lined by any one in the top 10 from 140-168.

So these boxers who can learn TDD/Leg checks in 6-12 months? But Conor can't improve those aspects of his game in that time?

Back