Nate has declined over 5 fights now, should he be cut like rodriguez?

Dude stfu. He sells every fight he's in. Derp.
<36>

I'm waiting for you to name a fight. But again: you can't. There's no one that would sell 10% as well as a Conor fight. Nate is boring except for Conor. And I'd rather see Conor fight Khabib already.

I like to think things out so I don't sound like a fool

Why would they cut Nate when all 5 offers where probably very lowball offers.

Besides, they don’t want Nate fighting in any other organization.

I know Nate is a fucking savage and his brother's legacy goes without saying, but without a McGregor next to his name when he is fighting he not a multimillion dollar fighter. Nate is an entertaining fighter for sure, however, if you not taking fights what can they do with you? What if everyone had that mentality, Wonderboy like no way I'll fight Till, I'm ONLY owed a title shot. Or have Khabib request since he beat rank 11 fighter for the title now as champion he only wants to fight #8 or #9 rank fighters. This is a fight entertainment business. If you are not fighting then you are not entertaining. No offense to the Diaz brothers legacy, but the NEW talent coming into the UFC like the Tills or Ortegas will smash the shit out of the old school fighters. None of these older fighters come in a fair well against the new age of UFC. Look at BJ Penn's last fight, Carlos Condit or the obvious Ronda Rousey. GSP came back and got a title but it was against Bisping which we can all admit was an anomaly of fighting.

In the end we will have a Brazzer PPV with Dana sucking Conor's balls dry

I would.. kinda buy that... I mean, I am not gay. But I feel this is a must see. We are fans of mma so we kinda have too?

Totally.

Cut both Nate and Conor, so that they can have their trilogy in Bellator.

That will show them!

Oh the Diaz boys.

All the UFC does is offer them a fight to not be in breach of the contract. Then the Diaz turds go out of there way some of the times to make a big deal about it. I'm starting to wonder if the Fink is giving advice to the Diaz boys.

How about this, you get serious and meet with the UFC and tell them face to face what your looking for and see if something can be done. Until one of them does that I can't take either one seriously on anything they say and I could careless if they never fight again.

My question is what is really holding them up??? Let's just say the UFC releases them. No way in hell can Bellator pay them anything to close to what they have made the last few times out. So the UFC releasing them would actually hurt the Diaz boy more than help them. I remember when Nick was working for Coker complaining about his Honda with his shit pay.

P.S.: I've said before on here and I'll say it again......These two yahoos at the end of the day are going to regret leaving literally millions on the table during their career. Bitch all you want about the man, but you worked for the man and he gave you a lot of what you have and is willing to give you a hell of a lot more than anyone else will on this earth for that work. If your fed up, retire,walk away, and zip it.

they don't take more fights because weed and groceries aren't that expensive where they live

solved

Back