Nate Diaz's submission win of Conor McGregor is misleading.

Conor fans are the worst. Incoming 20 pages. Good job ts.

Last time I checked, Conor feared for his life and panic wrestled and got choked.

I agree, destiny arrived

This is the the low IQ posts that is hard to debate against. The point is that Khabib is no Nate. Khabib does not have the standup, the reach, the height, the attributes needed to oust Conor. So how is he going to beat Conor reaching for those touchdowns and getting KOed Aldo style at worst, Mini Mendes style at best?

People who hate Conor really underrate his ground game. It's just what they do. He could choke out Khabib and they would still saw it was pure luck and his ground game still sucks.
He's OK on the ground but he will get raped by elite grapplers. It's just the way it is.

I like how you referenced Chad Mendes completely ignoring that Chad gassed bc he took the fight on short notice. So by your own logic, a full camp Mendes would’ve smashed Conor. Make sense.

Chad expended too much energy trying to take Conor down and hold him there + He said himself McGregor's kicks to his body were what was taking the air out of him so quickly. Chad didn't make excuses for himself and neither should you. He simply lost to the better fighter. He lost... To The GOAT.

False

Khabib is a top 3 MMA striker in the LW division. If he lands that uppercut, I'm afraid Conor's chin will not hold up and we will see him panic wrestling again

tumblr_ogk718rGS91vu6duzo3_500.gif
Screen Shot 2018-03-11 at 12.53.51 PM.png

Wow, you are burnt up.

Weak sauce logic.

If Nate tired out Conor in two rounds before subbing him, his cardio better be lots better for Khabib.

He's OK on the ground but he will get raped by elite grapplers. It's just the way it is.
Chad Mendes was an elite wrestler and he got KOed in 2 rounds. The last time fresh Conor got beat by a grappler was about 10 years ago when Iphones didn't exist.

This is the the low IQ posts that is hard to debate against. The point is that Khabib is no Nate. Khabib does not have the standup, the reach, the height, the attributes needed to oust Conor. So how is he going to beat Conor reaching for those touchdowns and getting KOed Aldo style at worst, Mini Mendes style at best?
Do you know how? Exactly how The Duffman did.
WPx0T2.gif

The ground ain't Conor's weakness.

His weakness is his cardio. He's shown good grappling when fresh.

Why don't other non-elite grapplers get torn up by elite grapplers. Every week there is a thread about how jiu jitsu is dead, but some how the only person who this doesn't apply to is Conor.

He panic wrestled your boy aldo into a living death.
Aldo is not my boy, try again.

However, WEC Aldo was my boy, before he started point fighting in the ufc.

People who hate Conor really underrate his ground game. It's just what they do. He could choke out Khabib and they would still saw it was pure luck and his ground game still sucks.
I don’t think anyone will say that if he legit taps Khabib

False

Khabib is a top 3 MMA striker in the LW division. If he lands that uppercut, I'm afraid Conor's chin will not hold up and we will see him panic wrestling again

tumblr_ogk718rGS91vu6duzo3_500.gif

I’m a Conor hater but how in dafuq you gonna post a gif of Khabib punching his own damn fists to try and prove a point that he’s a good striker let alone a top 3 striker at LW?

Last edited:
Chad expended too much energy trying to take Conor down and hold him there + He said himself McGregor's kicks to his body were what was taking the air out of him so quickly. Chad didn't make excuses for himself and neither should you. He simply lost to the better fighter. He lost... To The GOAT.
I only brought up Chad bc the OP did. The same can be said about Conor. He lost of the better man Nate Diaz... also Joseph Duffy. I guess both are The GOAT

The ground ain't Conor's weakness.

His weakness is his cardio. He's shown good grappling when fresh.

His cardio is only a weakness when fighting a lankier taller fighter with an iron chin. Have you ever boxed? That is exhausting. It will not be the same with Khabib.

Back