Nate Diaz's Coach: Woodley Fight Unlikely Because UFC Doesn't Want to Pay

shut up fatso
'nathan' is ducking like a motherfucker, thats whats up.
must be in the bloodline

When the UFC are badly needing "names" like they are, then yes you do.

They would literally lose money to pay him that.

When you want a raise do you ask for 5 times what they are willing to pay you?

I'm not really a big fan of Nate but I like Richard Perez

He's a loyal old man and sticks with his guy, and seems like a good coach

Too bad Nick stiffed him for the GSP fight, owes the old man money still iirc and that is why he won't train him anymore

I think an old guy like Richard is what someone like Nate needs.. He's probably like an uncle to him

But I have no idea where they come up with these numbers. 15 million to fight Wood? Shiiieettt

some of you dudes really need to stfu and leave the business to people who actually have a clue what they're talking about.

Nate made 11+ mil for his last fight with Conor, It's not at all surprising that he wants 15 mil for taking a championship fight at a higher weight class.
You can stfu, I can imagine many people would love to see TWood v Diaz. You over here ranting , stfu and don't respond to me if you got nothing good to say. I never said shi* to you to begin with

Lol- natedog gets ragdolled by every top 155er..... pulls off one upset where they meet at 170 and he's the bigger man and all of a sudden Nate is a legend in his own mind.
I think he gets ragdolled at 170 not 155

So stupid from these delusional Gracie boys... not even Mcgregor can get the UFC to pay him 15 mills. Wood and Nate would generate 400k buys so they shouldn't be demanding any special shit, especially Woodley.

i never understood why, we, AS FANS care about what fighters want as pay? i never understood that..this fighter gave us 2 of the most entertaining wars in the last 2 years that people are STILL talking and debating about..so why THE FUCK are people giving a fuck about what he wants as pay? as if you guys are going to pay him that out of your own pocket...we as fans should ENCOURAGE these fighters to get paid that much...a bunch of divas in here...let the UFC deal with pay..we should enjoy fighters like Nate while it lasts...beleive me..these types of fighters dont come round often...he deserves fuckin 20 million per fight...he makes it fun to watch..if u disagree, youre a noob
What the fuck are you even saying? Lol.

Wow he expects 15M? How much did the ufc pay this guy for McGregor fights? I don't think the Diaz brothers will ever fight again except vs McGregor or gsp.

Conor fighting a mop probably does the same amount of buys as Conor vs Nate.

But Conor fighting for a 2nd a belt on a card with 3 title fights couldnt pull in the same amount of buys as Conor vs Nate

I get where Nate is coming from. It seems to me that he actually doesn't care either way if he fights. BUT, if the UFC wants him to fight, he needs to get paid enough to make it worth it.

It isn't even negotiation that he is engaging in. It is essentially a different mindset.He just thinks, "yeah, I don't really want to fight, but I would if you gave me 15 million. that would make it worthwhile for me."

A fighter who wants to fight and further their career would be more prone to compromise. He doesn't need to compromise. Even if he doesn't fight, it's all good.

Great place for him to be. I am really happy for him, he deserves it after the horrid contract he was in for so long.

GO NATE!

“Well, everybody wants to see McGregor and Nathan."
giphy.gif
that ship sailed. these dudes need to start fighting whoever they are offered. they are killing my interest

This is a good style matchup for Nate. He should take it. If Rory MacDonald can pin Tyrone up against the cage and make him look like a deer caught in headlights with his pressuring style, Nate definitely can.

Lol, Rory is a great grappler, it's almost impossible to hold him down, and is a huge WW. He ragdolled journeyman Diaz and sent him back to LW.

Diaz chance of beating Woodley is like 10%. Only if Woodley gasses and gets submitted from Diaz guard.

DIAZ vs Woodley is going to look like when Diaz fought Benson Henderson, RDA,RORY, DHK, etc...

Only reason Nate is famous right now is because he is the last one who beat Conor. As soon as other fighters beat Conor, Nate is just the pot smoking, 209 yelling gatekeeper he used to be.

Nate Diaz was already well-known to those of us who followed MMA long before Connor arrived in the UFC.

Back