Nate Diaz vs Tyron Woodley is the fight to make

Heard rumours and I cant give my source for confidential reasons. Siver vs Diaz is happening at 226. Apparently UFC brass want to punish Conor, so Siver is getting an easy tune up fight to set the rematch up with McGregor. Then the Featherweight, Lightweight and interim Welterweight belts are going to be on the line. The event will go down in history as the "ULTIMATE FIGHTER". Siver vs McG by the end of 2018, MSG, you heard it here first. God bless.

Nick they might actually make that fight. Nate vs Woodley? I don't really care that it makes no sense, i care more about the fact that it would be a terrible fight. Woodley would ragdoll him around the ring for 5 rounds. would be a terrible fight.

diaz obviously doesnt deserve it but this is probably the only way to get woodley into a fun fight

With Nate coming back it's pretty obvious he wants to cash a check

If indeed that's the case, and Conor is not around
The most relevant fight would be one between Woodley and Nate for the WW title

agreed.

243797.jpg

Perfect response lol

After a few slams and gnp Woodley gases by the third and then gets pieced up and tko'd.

If you are a Nate Diaz fan, why would you want to see this. He got wrestlefucked by a smaller Benson Henderson. Woodley would ragdoll him worse than Rory did.

Yes, an unranked LW vs the WW champ is mighty relevant!

Please don't make a thread again.

It makes a lot of sense because if Nate pulled off the win then the Trilogy fight with Conor would be for the belt making an even bigger box office hit.

More chance he fights Conor in Zuffa boxing than in MMA against Woodley.

A WW title shot for Nate? Seriously?

Nate should not even be anywhere in the vicinity of a title shot in the division that he is actually ranked in.

Last edited:
As stupid as it may sound it definitely strikes me as something the UFC would do. Would be even funnier if Woodley/Diaz was a few weeks/months removed from RDA/Covington. Just for added lulz.

Stephen Thompson is the fight to make. Diaz is an automatic win for any top wrestler.

No..god...no..just please....no..no..NOOOOOOOOOOOO

As stupid as it may sound it definitely strikes me as something the UFC would do. Would be even funnier if Woodley/Diaz was a few weeks/months removed from RDA/Covington. Just for added lulz.
nahhhh...the UfC doesn't want to keep TWood as their champ, and nate is an ez fight for him. So no

i would love to see nate vs. woodley, though i believe that woodley would rag doll nate like benson and rory did. it would still be an intriguing fight. the only issue i see is that woodley is not a draw at all. nate has more of a following, but you would be wasting nate's popularity with a fight with woodley.

it's beating a dead horse, but the most logical and most money making fight would be conor vs. nate III. that rakes in the money.

If you think he is going to get ragdolled how is it an intruding fight?

You're right, let's just ignore the future interim champ lmao you're exactly what's wrong with MMA "fans". Let's have an interim champ not fighting the actual champ, while the actual champ fights someone not even ranked in his division. Like really?

Back