Nate Diaz vs Tyron Woodley is the fight to make

Makes absolutely zero sense. 80 percent chance it happens

Do we really want to see Nate go to suplex city again?

2isilup_medium.gif
again????

Hahahaha. Could you imagine if they had an interim champ and instead booked Woodley vs Nate?
Only a company that thought it's fanbase were complete idiots would do something like that.

A perfect fight to make in other words.

Although it would be funny to watch Nate take Woodley apart, this fight makes no sense. Tyrone needs to face the winner of Colby - RDA. Which is Colby.

To all the people who think Nate shouldn’t get a title shot know nothing about mma or the ufc.

With Nate coming back it's pretty obvious he wants to cash a check

If indeed that's the case, and Conor is not around
The most relevant fight would be one between Woodley and Nate for the WW title

NO, its is not. NDiaz is not even a top 10 LW. He is a lightweight , difference in size between the two is ridiculous, Tyron could fight at MW no problem.. I don't understand why there are fans that come up with " the relevant fight" or " the money fight " non sense argument, when , in the latest case for example, they are not making dogs dick out of that money. Its is kind of retarded.

Nate's paper chasing and i don't think him returning to get ragdolled would bode well for him in that regard.

A member with 35,000 posts making this shit thread?I can't imagine what your other zillion posts look like.One of the dumbest fights they could make.

With Nate coming back it's pretty obvious he wants to cash a check

If indeed that's the case, and Conor is not around
The most relevant fight would be one between Woodley and Nate for the WW title
Nope

I'm a Nate fan but Woodley would either rag doll him or bounce him off the canvas like a bouncy ball with his power. Nate should fight either Eddie or Dustin

Dumbest idea ever. But I'd be cool with watching Nate get slammed around like he's a joke for 25 minutes.

Back