Nate Diaz reportedly in talks with Floyd Mayweather to join TMT

Mayweather has been talking about managing MMA fighters for years now

Mayweather has been talking about managing MMA fighters for years now
This^^

Idiots will make up whatever story they want to believe and pretend it's a fact. Jones was "in talks" a while back as well. Has nothing to do with becoming a boxer.

Fuck off skinny arm punching turd. I guess he thinks he is going to get one of these $25 million offers from Dana.

Not to hate on Diaz, but he did say that Chris Avila was a top level boxer. He would be in for a shock if he got in with the real pure pro boxers.

only natural for him to immitate mcgregor in everything he does...beta

dia-large.jpg

(by the way this is their most recent fight... nate's boxing was hilariously shit...he had a full camp too and 10-15lbs on mcgregor)
Well he said he had injuries, but I'm sure you dont buy it.

lol. Nate Diaz would get "pieced up" by any ranked boxer.

He can't even cut off the ring against Conor, who was slowly walking around him... yeah, he would be made to look real dumb, top boxer stops him in 6

Well he said he had injuries, but I'm sure you dont buy it.

Beta, copying Conor's excuse making...

Getting knocked down 3 times by a smaller man and still wanting to box
Nate ain't sacred that's for sure
To be fair to Nate, Conor only outboxed him because of the kicks. And i say this as a Conor fan.

Nate has good hands and head movement BUT, his leg work is terrible.

Would not surprise me if true

Floyd doesn't allow winners on TMT besides himself. Most of TMT's roster have over a few losses on their records

He would be managing Nate as an MMA fighter, not a boxer.

Nate is a damn good boxer.

not really. His punch arsenal is one dimensional without serious punching power with next to nonexistent foot work and a defense like Rocky Balboa. A good (not top) regional boxer dances around him and tools him easy. Even for MMA standards Nates footwork is abysmal. He moves forward like a sloth not able to cut of the ring turn a defense move into offense..etc... His jab is ok but too slow for a boxer. He would have to have a sledgehammer for a jab like Foreman.

i hope nate quits fighting, his CTE is getting worse

To be fair to Nate, Conor only outboxed him because of the kicks. And i say this as a Conor fan.

Thank You. Someone with a brain. Conor threw a leg kick 3 seconds into their 2nd fight and used them early on to set up his punches.

He didnt outbox Nate because he was kickboxing

Back