Nate Diaz reportedly in talks with Floyd Mayweather to join TMT

getting tooled

Speaking of that. Wasn't your girl Honda supposed to be a world class boxer?

rb9lifltrokwnjwn8rsk.gif

49fb9838879c79101628fb664fb0e280.gif

LiveSeveralIncatern.gif

FamiliarGlamorousFulmar-size_restricted.gif

After getting tooled by McGregor, Nate probably realizes he's better gonna immitate him by calling out Floyd. Might as well start calling McGregor daddy.

I hate even posting in threads when McG comes up, and I never really have, but it's hard not to when all the McNutSacks bring him up in every single thread. Although I guess it's appropriate in this one, but still, the point remains.

And the bullshit you spewed out doesn't even make sense son. How is Nate imitating your little hero? Nate didn't remotely call out Floyd...He's in talks with TMT to sign with them.

Seeing as you clearly couldn't read or comprehend the op before McNutSacking all over the thread, I'll remind you that TMT is Floyd's promotion. Floyd wouldn't be signing Nate to turn around & box him himself. In reality, there's more chance of Nate boxing Conor given the circumstances of being on Floyd's side.

Diaz has some of the best standup at welterweight, havent you heard that sometimes he spars with Ward????

only natural for him to immitate mcgregor in everything he does...beta

dia-large.jpg

(by the way this is their most recent fight... nate's boxing was hilariously shit...he had a full camp too and 10-15lbs on mcgregor)
mcgregor was humiliated in one fight and almost lost t he second

fuck off

Nate has his hopes too high with this boxing shit...

- He can't taunt as much and do a lot of the dumb shit he does in the octagon.

- He's not going to get into boxing and start making millions off the top.

- He'd probably have to start fighting lesser known fighters on undercards first.

I'm sure there's much more than what I listed above...

He wants to become one of Floyd's paid goons.

He would fit right in too. He could mean mug the camera in the background while Floyd gives his usual on-the-street interviews to nuthugging reporters.

Nate vs Mcgregor 3 outside of UFC!!!! That's what's up

Indeed. Conor will box Nate. Floyd will promote it.

All men make $$$$$$$$$$$$$$. Conor doesn't get killed. May wont break a sweat. And Nate, hes just reaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaally happy with all this cash.

I'd say Diaz by decision in a 12 rounder.

Back