Nate Diaz is a tougher fight for Conor than Tony or Lee

Im pretty sure Tony Ferguson would fuck both of them up in one night...

Im pretty sure Tony Ferguson would fuck both of them up in one night...
Ferguson would be the clear favorite on paper against Conor for sure I am there with you, but when Ferguson gets tagged/dropped it takes much longer time for him to recover than what it does for Nate Diaz.

Let us not forget that both Diaz & Ferguson are hittable and that a fast and precise 155 Conor also could drop Ferguson. Atleast if they get hit hard by Conor.

Here is video of Ferguson getting dropped:

Dispute it then bitch. You can't. You're just another little dork that thinks he knows what he's talking about!!! Don't follow the trends bitch boy, that's how you lose.

The only trend here is being a Conor fanboy. Most popular = trend.

Casuals follow trends until they're no longer a trend, they jump ship.

Conor fans = casuals

Tony is a bad match up for Conor, the guy is too wild and his chin won't be able to hold up in a 5 round fight against Conor if Lando Vannata is able to put him on queer street.

Only fighters with undead zombie chins have a chance versus dat left hand shot
What about Holloway and Floyd? Lmao, Floyd treated Conor like his bitch because the left didn't do shit.

I mean if you made a fighter that was Conor's kryptonite, he would have:

-Granite chin
-Cardio for days
-Good boxing
-Doesn't get fazed by trolling

Basically describing Nate Diaz

No, You'd have a bigger version of Frankie Edgar. Preferably 4 inches taller and 20lbs heavier.

How many times are we going to do this?

Full Camp Conor turned Full Camp Nate into Hamburger Face.

Diaz-blood-face.jpg
And lost the second half of the fight

Ehh, Tony isn't the greatest takedown wrestler either to be honest. Conor has very good timing on his takedowns that he mixes up well so he can get him down.

I don't think he's going to be throwing him around. I just think he's going to get on top of him do some damage. Pressure him and box him like Michael Johnson did and not allow any kicks off. I don't really think it'll be close to be honest. Conor by submission or TKO in first two rounds.
Get real, If Conor has any dominance in top game why didn't he follow Nate to the ground.
Didn't want to bite the bait? That's probably smart on him and proves Nate was baiting or Conor doesn't have a good ground game and chose to stand where his chance of success exists.

The only trend here is being a Conor fanboy. Most popular = trend.

Casuals follow trends until they're no longer a trend, they jump ship.

Conor fans = casuals
You didn't really provide any evidence there given Conor just lost and his fans still standing strong.

Nate Diaz is a gatekepeer, he's never really been a contender. He lacks discipline
Styles make fights, you need both a great chin and cardio to have a chance against Conor, if either is lacking you are getting finished. Neither Lee or Ferguson have Nates chin, Lees is particularly suspect and Ferguson gets hit too easily, if his defense is like it was against RDA he will get picked apart.

Ferguson would be the clear favorite on paper against Conor for sure I am there with you, but when Ferguson gets tagged/dropped it takes much longer time for him to recover than what it does for Nate Diaz.

Let us not forget that both Diaz & Ferguson are hittable and that a fast and precise 155 Conor also could drop Ferguson. Atleast if they get hit hard by Conor.

Here is video of Ferguson getting dropped:

That head kick would kill any 155er except Tony and Diaz

Lee was knocked out by Leo fucking Santos and el Cucuy is so freaking hittable, if Vanatta did all that hedid against Tony, Conor should be able to Knock Tony out. So yes.

But no, I don't want to see that fight just now. I already saw enough of Conor leg kicking and backpedaling in their second fight. If a third fight happens Conor is going to time travel to 1898. It's going to be Condit-Diaz all over again. He is going to do a GSP-RDA-Bendo pragmatic show of how to beat a Diaz with the rulebook under his arm.

He should fight the interim champ. But the fight I really want to see is Conor vs Barboza.

Holy fuck, this dude gasses so bad. What the actual fuck...

Back