Nate Diaz already whooped Khabib on the streets

Without rules mr. Diaz would get slammed headfirst into concrete and die of brain hemorrage on the way to hospital.
Also some first world fuckboys trying to look gangsta in front of dagestanis make me laugh. If shit got real Diaz brothers would've been shanked where they stood.

Yeah that’s why the third world booger eaters lose every battle in war against first world bad asses. If shit got real the third worl pukes would be put down like usual.

What an idiot. A professional fighter fighting for free and risk an injury and a paycheck? Nate Diaz ladies and gentlemen.
And building a fight to make millions ?

I see no asses being whooped in that video. I see a lot of wolf tickets though.

Diaz has no shot against Khabib. He will get trounced then he will bitch.

When did MMA become WWE....oh, wait...nevermind....
Since the beginning,

its always been about prize fighting,

the belts and rankings just happened along the way

Yeah, getting thrown on your head would end really well on your average street.
Without rules mr. Diaz would get slammed headfirst into concrete and die of brain hemorrage on the way to hospital.
Also some first world fuckboys trying to look gangsta in front of dagestanis make me laugh. If shit got real Diaz brothers would've been shanked where they stood.
@Willek check these fools and receive my "I told you so".<seedat>"...but THE CONCREETEE! Will SOMEONE think of the CONCRETE?!"<45>
Btw, ssBaldy is shook! Easy there boy, you're gonna break your keyboard.:D Typical Khabib fan btw, talking about gangster ish. Enjoy your Ultimate Foot-sniffing Competition.

@Willek check these fools and receive my "I told you so".<seedat>"...but THE CONCREETEE! Will SOMEONE think of the CONCRETE?!"<45>
Btw, ssBaldy is shook! Easy there boy, you're gonna break your keyboard.:D Typical Khabib fan btw, talking about gangster ish. Enjoy your Ultimate Foot-sniffing Competition.
The only one shook is your mother after my night encounter with her.
I am not a Khabib fanboy, he is far from my favorite fighter, but for Diaz to spit out this bullshit after a career-long tradition of being raped by wrestlers is not very smart.

The only one shook is your mother after my night encounter with her.
I am not a Khabib fanboy, he is far from my favorite fighter, but for Diaz to spit out this bullshit after a career-long tradition of being raped by wrestlers is not very smart.
Your mind is all kinds of messed up!<Lmaoo>
Please don't bring your personal desires in these forums.

Nate would give Khabib problems on the ground more than you guys give credit for

Nate vs Khabib is a much better fight than Conor vs Khabib.

At least Nate has a ground game and cardio to survive, plus the boxing skills and height/reach to piece Khabib up on the feet.

I DID NOT SEE NATE WHOOP KHABIB ON THE STREETS. FALSE TITLE. SHOULD BE REMOVED AND BANNED.

It’s posts like this that make me question why I even come on this forum. This is the depths that people are sinking to- find a grainy video where you can’t even see shit to argue that Khabib has lost a scuffle.... are you a Conor fan by any chance?

It’s posts like this that make me question why I even come on this forum. This is the depths that people are sinking to- find a grainy video where you can’t even see shit to argue that Khabib has lost a scuffle.... are you a Conor fan by any chance?
Then why post in this thread? Gtfo

Back