Nate Diaz already whooped Khabib on the streets

todays task: search through Khabib history and try to find anything bad..

Last edited:
aq1S4ah.jpg

What an idiot. A professional fighter fighting for free and risk an injury and a paycheck? Nate Diaz ladies and gentlemen.

Last edited:
Diaz was offered the Khabib fight on 3 different occasions and turned it down.

That’s what time it is.

Nate and Khabib have a history of bad blood already. This fight would sell and isn’t a fake beef. Diaz jits game and cardio would be interesting to see against Khabibs gnp. Diaz doesn’t just lay there, he will make him work.

I've watched those clips a few times and it looks like a bunch of nothing

Diaz was offered the Khabib fight on 3 different occasions and turned it down.

That’s what time it is.
When was that? Cause he was getting down with Khabib on the streets and Khabib has to throw a chair at him in fear

at least khabib and diaz are real fighters.
we have their history, not their social media dominance to prove that.

What an idiot. A professional fighter fighting for free and rusk an injury and a paycheck? Nate Diaz ladies and gentlemen.
sometimes you need to not be a bitch and slap a ho

Thats your definition of "whooped"? Te'Jovan Edwards vs. Don Madge at UFC Moncton must be cant-miss television to you then?

Wrestlers have been beating the shit out of the Diaz brothers for over a decade. Nate doesn’t want any part of Khabib. TS you’re a stupid fucking noob if you don’t already know this. Have a nice day.

Nate got LnP'd by Clay Guida. He'd almost certainly survive 5 rounds (unlike Conor) but it would look like one of GSP's old 50-45 wins.

When was that? Cause he was getting down with Khabib on the streets and Khabib has to throw a chair at him in fear

It’s been reported a few different times over the years. I’ve heard Dana say it in multiple interviews and Khabib said it as well(on Ariel’s show if I remember correctly).

*I may be wrong in the amount, it might’ve been 4 times. It was definitely more than 2 though.

Edit: there’s a few on google. Here’s one from back in 2014
https://www.mmafighting.com/2014/1/12/5300328/white-nate-diaz-turned-down-khabib-nurmagomedov-fight

Nate has a habit of losing to good wrestlers.

Khabib would be, by far, the best wrestler he has ever fought.

Wrestlers have been beating the shit out of the Diaz brothers for over a decade. Nate doesn’t want any part of Khabib. TS you’re a stupid fucking noob if you don’t already know this. Have a nice day.

Wrestlers have been point fighting and stalling to win fights by laying on top cause all they have is a overhand. Good day sir lol

Back