NASCAR is dying

strongstylekarate

Nokia will beat Apple 2019
Banned
Reaction score

Redneck Racing or Circle Racing whatever you call it, is dying faster than I expected.

I remember the Top Gear episode where Jeremy Clarkson, Richard Hammond and James May make fun of it,

Then I realized that it is really true.

NASCAR...I hope you survive and improve.

All forms of racing are dying. It has gotten too expensive. Few young people are interested in racing or working on cars. They'd rather play video games. The sponsorships are drying up and testosterone levels are dropping.

NASCAR is dying??? Darn. Oh wait what is nascar again??

I think stock car racing is cool but it needs to be revamped from the oval track bullshit.

Fuck Brian France and his chronies.

I doubt it, TRUMP Nascar MURRIKA lovers are alive and well...

Come to think of it I never hear anything about it

We all at the new and improved Sherdog should pool our money together (since we're all multimillionaire capitalists) and purchase NASCAR and make it great again (like America).

NASCAR sucks balls.

200w.webp

Redneck Racing or Circle Racing whatever you call it, is dying faster than I expected.

I remember the Top Gear episode where Jeremy Clarkson, Richard Hammond and James May make fun of it,

Then I realized that it is really true.

NASCAR...I hope you survive and improve.

Golf is dying too.
https://www.citylab.com/environment/2018/06/the-next-housing-battleground-dead-golf-courses/561896/

Racetracks and golf courses are decaying monuments to Boomer hubris and wasteful greed. I hope cruise ships die off too.

No one wants to see people Dying on Live TV anymore.

driving around in a circle for hundreds of laps lost its entertainment value? Color me shocked.

I doubt it, TRUMP Nascar MURRIKA lovers are alive and well...
That’s the problem though. NASCAR got greedy with their sniff of mainstream appeal in the mid 2000’s and priced themselves out of those markets. Now their casual audience is gone to the next fad and their hardcore fan base isn’t there to rely on.

That’s the problem though. NASCAR got greedy with their sniff of mainstream appeal in the mid 2000’s and priced themselves out of those markets. Now their casual audience is gone to the next fad and their hardcore fan base isn’t there to rely on.

Must suck for Coors Light, Budweiser, Tire companies and Rich team investors.

Long overdue.
Should have never been as popular as it got for a while there.

Back