Name some famous fighters from your town/City

All of these blokes were born in New Zealand. It seems that you meant "name some famous fighters that fight out of your town/city." In which case for Sydney would be the up-and-coming Tyson Pedro and the retired Anthony Perosh.

Whittaker is holding an Aus Flag, Mark Hunt has been living in Sydney for ages and Te Huna we'll claim him too =p

I'm from a small town in Marin County, California and ran into Jake Shields twice. His kids used to go to the school a couple blocks from my house

I live about 50 miles away from Cain Velasquez, Kelvin Gastelum, and Efrain Escudero's hometown of Yuma Az.

Oscar De la Hoya

I cant think of any mma fighters.

Edit: although legends gym used to be about 30 min from my house, but I'm not sure which fighters are actual LA natives and which ones moved here from out of town.

Last edited:
Marcus davis, bangor maine. I dont live right in bangor but only 30 minutes out. Close enough.

Anatalio dos Santos, Jadyson Costa, John Lineker, Bruna Paiffer and close to my city (about 42 miles) Wanderlei Silva, Shogun, Anderson Silva, Pelé

Literally no one comes from my hometown except hockey players.

Ilir Latifi's from where I lived for the past almost 10 years tho. So I'm going to say him.

Max, Hapa, Medeiros, Doane, Tavares and Smolka are all from the same island, but I don't think any of them are actually from Honolulu.

Formerly Cain Velasquez and Josh Thomson. Currently, Team Alpha Male.

<{JustBleed}>

bret the hitman hart.. jinder mahal

Creeping in this thread to see if I have any "neighbors"

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back