Zab Judah
Michael Moorer

Not sure about MMA fighters.

sergei krusher kovalev.

large.jpg

also khayal djaniev who managed to beat buakaw in mt, sometimes train in my gym

Khayal-Dzhaniev-vs-Buakaw-Banchamek-750x400.jpg

Toronto

- Elias Theodorou (met him, and knew people that grew up with him, very nice guy.) He went to a school 15 mins away from my school.

- Misha Cirkunov

Fedor Emelianenko. I'm from Scary Oskol Russia.

Now wheres my prize?

Justin Gaethje and Shane Carwin Greeley, Colorado. I see Shane at Chipotle all the time. The burritos look tiny in his monster hands.

Kalib Starnes.

Kalib Starnes.
Forgot about Rory Mcdonald too. I know he grew up around Langley before he moved to Kelowna. Seen him at the bank after he beat BJ Penn.

James Krause
Megan Anderson
Tim Elliot
All train here at the same gym in Kansas City, MO

I drive by benson Hendersons old house on my way to work everyday.

Mark Colemans gym is like 20 mins away

Dustin Ortiz is the only professional I know of to come out of Franklin, TN.

I'm from Ohio, so... Cody Garbrandt, Stipe Miocic, and of course, Julian "Let Me Bang Bro" Lane
Where at in Ohio tho? All three of those guys are northern Ohio. Rich Franklin/Matt Brown are south

Grew up in Simpsonville, SC and Stephen Thompson was one of my first karate instructors. I remember buying pokemon cards from him and his brother Evan. I ran track with his youngest brother Tony, who was just a year younger than me in school and whom I hung out with every now and then outside of school

I'll go first: Sydney, Australia

Mark Hunt

Robert Whittaker

1500065287674.jpg

James Tehuna
tehunauk.gif

Sydney is choice as bro.

All of these blokes were born in New Zealand. It seems that you meant "name some famous fighters that fight out of your town/city." In which case for Sydney would be the up-and-coming Tyson Pedro and the retired Anthony Perosh.

Back