Name me a better fighter/more skilled than Overeem

Cain lol

Don't tell me you cant remember that pathetic performance from Cain
I checked the stats and Cain landed 261 strikes and Kongo landed 42, also Kongo didn't knock him down once, also Cain landed 7 takedown out of 10, and every judge scored it 30-27 for Cain, so yea sounds like a real shitty preformance from Cain there

other than his chin he's by far the most skilled fighter(my opinion)
-best striker in the ufc (former k1 champ.best knee and kick(up there)in the ufc.fast + heaviest hands(ko lot of people with his hand included jds and almost ko werdum,stipe.))
One of the best tdd in the history of ufc(no one able to take him down when he's in hw.include brock and werdum who got ragdolled by overeem)
Best clinch game in ufc (this video explained it all )
one of if not the hardest hitter in the mma history half his wins = either KO or TKO other half = submission.
great bjj(17 by submission)
And he's a HEAVYWEIGHT.
But he can still easily get knockout

Brock went half ass single on him Cmon now

He kicks like a horse.

Bottom line cain took it and beat the shit out of Congo but if it was Overeem, he would have get slept in the first jab
Overeem is a good counter striker and he can ko Congo before he have a chance

Glasschin.and he was winning in all those fight before he got koed
Winning before he lost... that's your argument? Doesn't that speak to his cardio. Just in case you didn't know, cardio is a skill. It's something that can be worked on and improved. Reem has some bad losses; losses that someone with a high skill level like Cain would never have.

Bottom line cain took it and beat the shit out of Congo but if it was Overeem, he would have get slept in the first jab
Good counter striker? Where is the counter to these strikes?
RealisticDetailedCougar.gif

-best striker in the ufc (former k1 champ.best knee and kick(up there)in the ufc.fast + heaviest hands(ko lot of people with his hand included jds and almost ko werdum,stipe.))
One of the best tdd in the history of ufc(no one able to take him down when he's in hw.include brock and werdum who got ragdolled by overeem)
one of if not the hardest hitter in the mma history half his wins = either KO or TKO other half = submission.
And he's a HEAVYWEIGHT.

{<huh}

Lol stipe proved he's a better striker and grappler like a couple months ago

He just got overconfident in a lot of his losses. In almost every fight he ever lost, he was winning the fight then got cocky.

Stipe was almost finished in that fight, if Overeem had G & P him instead of going for the guillotine, Stipe would've been KTFO
Why doesn't this myth die lol he had NO chance at ground and pound, Stipe was sitting up and posted. He was standing up into Overeem by the time Overeem touched him.

He's the only triple crown champion in the sport: kickboxing champ, grappling champ, MMA champ.

And he's a HEAVYWEIGHT.

Love Overeem but he has next to no cardio though, his biggest problem his entire career.

And he's a HEAVYWEIGHT.

Gennady Golovkin

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back