Name a person with a better résumé at lightweight than Tony Ferguson.

Everyone? Khabib hasn't lost yet, Bopo, Benito, Gillespie, Israel, Till, Inoue, Johns, Mina, Ortega, Deiveson, O'Mallet, Menga, Costa, Giles, Ledet, and I could continue on with fighters in the UFC alone, who are undefeated with over 10 fights.. even Rickson retired undefeated. Know your history of MMA and stop comparing it to boxing.

Shane burgos is 10-0 and fights tonight, although I'm rooting for Kattar in that fight.

RDA and Thomson are the only really good names on his resume. Even then, they are kinda old.

Barboza and Kevin Lee are big names right now but in time they will fade.

Everyone? Khabib hasn't lost yet, Bopo, Benito, Gillespie, Israel, Till, Inoue, Johns, Mina, Ortega, Deiveson, O'Mallet, Menga, Costa, Giles, Ledet, and I could continue on with fighters in the UFC alone, who are undefeated with over 10 fights.. even Rickson retired undefeated. Know your history of MMA and stop comparing it to boxing.
How many people competed in MMA at the highest level and retired undefeated ?

Nobody, because it doesn't happen.

Most of those guys are up and comers, all of them will lose eventually, that doesn't mean they suck, or that they can't be great fighters, that's just MMA.

Khabib would have lost by now if he fought more than once a year.

How many people competed in MMA at the highest level and retired undefeated ?

Nobody, because it doesn't happen.

Most of those guys are up and comers, all of them will lose eventually, that doesn't mean they suck, or that they can't be great fighters, that's just MMA.

Khabib would have lost by now if he fought more than once a year.
Well being I listed all in the UFC, which is thought of by you casuals as the biggest and most elite mma org.. it would appear those I listed are competing at the highest level and still undefeated. Next..

Shane burgos is 10-0 and fights tonight, although I'm rooting for Kattar in that fight.
Yeah, hence the "etc" part.. burgos not sold out him yet, and I too, am rooting for Kattar. Cheers brother!

Well being I listed all in the UFC, which is thought of by you casuals as the biggest and most elite mma org.. it would appear those I listed are competing at the highest level and still undefeated. Next..
Give me a list of guys who fought at the highest level (as in being champions or top 10 in their division) and retired undefeated ?

Give me a list of guys who fought at the highest level (as in being champions or top 10 in their division) and retired undefeated ?
Already have it you read my posts before replying triggered.. comprehension is key, as is the reality that many "great" mma athletes in its short history, where never Champions. Next..

Back