name a fight that you swear would have a different outcome if they fought again.

Frankies still great but hes not Ortega great? lol wtf really? Geez people are so fucking anxious to cling on to the balls of whoever the fuck the next man up might be.
Agree. I could see Ortega on this list with 4 or 5 different rematches

Pettis vs Porier. The massive amounts of blood prevented Pettis from 2 submissioons off his back, while he was blind.

Chael Sonnen vs Anderson Silva....

Frank Edgar vs Chad Mendes

Conor vs Chad Mendes

Edgar vs Ortega

Mousasi vs Machida
Fedor vs Werdum
Mendes vs Conor
Weidman vs Rockhold

Many fights pre-USADA where one of the fighters was figured out to have been a juicer later. For example a bunch of people Johnny Hendricks has beat before USADA would smoke him when he's off the juice.

Matt brown vs Jake ellenburger I know matt has been known to have s bit of a glass body but I believe if they did it again matt would find Jakes chin before Jake catches him with a body shot

Aldo/McGregor.

Nah, McGregor is balls deep in Aldo’s brain for life. He will never ever forget what McGregor put him through for almost two years before it all came to a grinding halt in 13 seconds. Would espect more of the same, especially with recent results.

To address the OP I could see Woodley/Rory, Bisping/Wanderlei and Machida/Rampage. A retirement special would be Sherk/Penn.

Aldo / Conor. Think it goes split if they run it 10 times

Mendes / Conor think camp chad wins 6-7/10 fights

Holly / Ronda just for the smacking again

Back