name a fight that you swear would have a different outcome if they fought again.

Agreed with Ortega vs. Edgar.

Reem vs. Ngannou, as well as Connie Aldo.

Hard to tell a lot from fights that are basically 1 hitter quitters except that 1 fighter 1 and 1 lost.

JDS/Overeem

Heavy handed boxer vs weak chin, how the fuck did you get KO'ed Junior

I personally think if Frankie and Ortega fought again, that Frankie would win. of course I could be wrong, but that's my pick. other thoughts?

fedor beat matt
chael beats tito
chael and Anderson silva but I sure both guys would pop after worlds haha
reneau beats holm
max vs conor dustin vs conor at either 145 or 155.

You dont know how to use quotes but you absolutely swear pre-Holm Ronda would lost every time to Nunes?? She knew how to beat Ronda by then, also taking into account Ronda was mentally done by then, im not talking about a rematch, im talking prime undefeated Ronda.[/QUOT

Pressing the wrong button on my phone while out is a weak way to attack me. I stand by my original comment and if you are brave make a poll and see what happens.

Edit if I was on computer with bigger screen there would be no problem now please go to bed as you sound very young .

The best Nunes wrecks the best Ronda how can you be a hardcore fan and dispute this even Rogan says Nunes is the full package. Ronda had judo .

Its like saying a caveman with a stick woukd beat a SS solider with a machinę gun. Womans MMA evolved.

Last edited:
I always thought that Faber would have beaten Brown most of the time, even though he lost both of their meetings.

Could have been a good rivalry if Faber hadn’t been foolish in the first fight, and hadn’t broken both hands in the 2nd fight. I liked both guys back then.
These two got me interested in the FW division. I miss WEC, that was the real thing.

Edit if I was on computer with bigger screen there would be no problem now please go to bed as you sound very young .

The best Nunes wrecks the best Ronda how can you be a hardcore fan and dispute this even Rogan says Nunes is the full package. Ronda had judo .

Its like saying a caveman with a stick woukd beat a SS solider with a machinę gun. Womans MMA evolved.

WMMA evolved, but isnt like Nunes is the complete package or something, Rogan himself likes to repeat a phrase by someone else, not sure from who tho: "dont fear the man who practices 1000 different kicks, fear the man that practice the same kick 1000 times", thats Ronda, the way she took the punches, moved, everything against Nunes was not the same as before, not the same as in Holm fight, its like she went backwards in skill, the Ronda that took 16 seconds to submit Cat who happens to have beat Nunes could had given a better fight than the one she faced.

PS: Dont blame your phone dude, you were so anxious to respond that you messed it, i post from my phone all the time.

WMMA evolved, but isnt like Nunes is the complete package or something, Rogan himself likes to repeat a phrase by someone else, not sure from who tho: "dont fear the man who practices 1000 different kicks, fear the man that practice the same kick 1000 times", thats Ronda, the way she took the punches, moved, everything against Nunes was not the same as before, not the same as in Holm fight, its like she went backwards in skill, the Ronda that took 16 seconds to submit Cat who happens to have beat Nunes could had given a better fight than the one she faced.

PS: Dont blame your phone dude, you were so anxious to respond that you messed it, i post from my phone all the time.

Not reading that essay. Im sure its a good read but I simply do not have the energy good night boss. X

Francis vs Stipe.

Holm vs Tate.

McG vs Mayweather.

:)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back