• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

My Wife May Have Inadvertently Invited a Guy Over to Our Place for a Date

Damn, too late to post this

The wifes friend and TS

This dude just primed the field. The wife has all angles covered.

I'd suggest you just keep believing their stories. It will be easier on you that way, Worm.

Had the gusto to go down in the annals of Sherdog infamy initially... But instead, this thread blew its wad all over our collective chests in post #1. Then, after failing to give us our climax, post #1 came back with a whiskey dicked boner, and tried to shove itself unlubed into our co-op owned vagina while we were sleeping, and began thrusting away withput even the courtesy of some clitoris stimulation.

I've been sitting here in my basement with a sock full of shampoo over a turgid erection... Waiting, just waiting, for the crescendo of this saga to give me what I deserve. But alas, I'll just be going to bed with an Herbal Essences scented groin.

I hate you TS, I really do. So much promise, wasted.

Had the gusto to go down in the annals of Sherdog infamy initially... But instead, this thread blew its wad all over our collective chests in post #1. Then, after failing to give us our climax, post #1 came back with a whiskey dicked boner, and tried to shove itself unlubed into our co-op owned vagina while we were sleeping, and began thrusting away withput even the courtesy of some clitoris stimulation.

I've been sitting here in my basement with a sock full of shampoo over a turgid erection... Waiting, just waiting for the crescendo of this saga to give me what I deserve. But alas, I'll just be going to bed with an Herbal Essences scented groin.

I hate you TS, I really do. So much promise, wasted.
You, sir, are a poet.

God, this was anticlimactic as fuck.

Still a fun thread. One of Sherdog's top ones for the year!

This dude didn't know how much of a ruckus he'd cause on the internet from texting your wife.

Just imagine the texts between the dude and the wife. Shit must be funny AF.

OP - time to get on TRT and hit the gym. ASAP

If I had to guess he could probably kick my ass if we got into a fight as while we were roughly the same height he looks more physically fit than me

Good thing we got that information. I had a feeling this was just an innocent misunderstanding, but one can hope. I haven’t read much more of the thread, but I’m guessing all the conspiracy theorists on sherdog are still convinced your wife is banging him.

Here’s something I see a lot on here. “Women know when guys want to bang them.” No. No they don’t. That’s you projecting onto them what you would think if you were a woman. But you are not a woman. They think completely differently than men. Just like when your girlfriend or wife says “If you loved me, you wouldn’t ____” insert your one activity in the blank. That’s women projecting their thought process into men.

IMO wife got the D.
From "friend".

It's time to get your kid a doctors outfit and the accoutrements for Halloween and his next play date.

dam ts you cold. Hard working single dad takes time out of his day to bring pie and and entertain your family and you won’t even let the wife blow him.

Where’s this Canadian hospitality I have heard so much aboot

giphy.gif

Ahahaahhahahah!!!!! Damn!

Do I really need to be the first to ask the important question here?
what did you have for dinner?

16 Kids in the 4/5 age classroom seems too big for that age.

Should have a max capacity of 12 kids in a classroom for that age.

Maybe it's time to talk to your wife about moving your kids from the daycare due to teacher/student ratio, rather than flirty dads.

It's daycare not a classroom and they probably have 4 kids per carer.

This was like a Jordan Peele movie. The hype was strong. That's it.

Back