My uncle is one of the greatest human beings ive ever known

I was once having a pizza picnic with my family in the park. I saw two little homeless looking boys there. There was some pizza left so I got it and went to give it to the boys. The boys saw me coming at them and got afraid. They started running so I started running after them yelling "pizza". They started running faster and so did I. Then I realized they probably didn't want any pizza and stopped.

If want true story replace word pizza with word penis.

I ain’t never had a kid run from me if I was offering pizza.

does your uncle also do the same to the girls wandering the streets?
I agree. Fondling the face and whispering sweet nothings into the ear?

Plus giving money to homeless doesn’t solve the problem. It only perpetuates homelessness not solve it. What your uncle did was for show and not kindness.

A true humanitarian would donate time regularly to rehabilitation home and bring his nephews there to see how to really help others.

Also can speak Portuguese.

That makes it two of us on the Portuguese. Why would you know Portuguese coming from Turkey? Beautiful country. Istanbul has some amazing history, and of course the controversial movie "Midnight Express". A great movie, but I heard the Turks did not like it.

My uncle is a sack of shit that probably fucks animals.

And the homeless disgust me

That makes it two of us on the Portuguese. Why would you know Portuguese coming from Turkey? Beautiful country. Istanbul has some amazing history, and of course the controversial movie "Midnight Express". A great movie, but I heard the Turks did not like it.
I trained Capoeira for a while and decided to learn Portugues also i havent watched that movie tbh i dont know what Turks think about it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back