My uncle is one of the greatest human beings ive ever known

Good story but can you explain the fondling of the cheek a bit better? What happened there?

Nice, sounds like you’ve got a good role model there, and what’s even better is that you recognise it.

It's good entertainment as opposed to whining online because someone made a comment that hurt your wittle feelings

{<jordan}
Why would my feelings be hurt? It wasn't my uncle, ......I did lol for real at "good entertainment" bork1}

My uncle used to go on 4am walks on our ranch when he visited to “clear his head” when he really was looking for special cow patties.

Right on. My older sister had a son when she was 17 so I spent years either in the same house or next door to my nephew. His dad is a deadbeat who has failed to be there for him which is a damn shame because he's an amazing kid. I love him like a son, he's become so intelligent and even better than that he's also got a great heart. One year for Christmas he didn't ask for anything for himself but to get gifts for a classmate of his who couldn't afford anything.

I've done my best to be a role model for him, he needs a positive male figure in his life. I think it's important to foster his gifts, teach him to be kind and always think for himself. I'm incredibly proud of him. I'm sorry to ramble but it's been hard since I moved out of state and haven't been able to see him. I hope to make an impact like your uncle.

It affected me a lot today. My uncle took my cousin and me to a burrito restaurant. After the dinner we decided to take a walk on the street (a very famous street, where there are many restaurants are open for later hours.). There was a homeless guy sitting his legs near his chest and eating dry bread. My uncle said in a whispering tone "Son, what are you doing?" We passed him and decided to take a turn (after seeing that there was a silence cuz it was really painful to see). He just ran slowly next to him fondled his cheeks and gave him some money, he said "Come on son, take it, eat something you like". He said after that "You never know what those people have being through". Im so lucky to have a role model like him. He takes care of all of his nephews nieces ( he sees us as his own children)he has two beautiful children. Im a college student and i visit him a lot. He always gives me some money even if i refuse, he says "If i tell you to take this money you are gonna take." He is always there when any of us needs help. What a great guy.
Edit: I think i made a grammer mistake with topic name, unfortunately English is not my first language.
Tag the poster who your uncle helped out. Maybe he can give us an update on how he's been since.

I was once having a pizza picnic with my family in the park. I saw two little homeless looking boys there. There was some pizza left so I got it and went to give it to the boys. The boys saw me coming at them and got afraid. They started running so I started running after them yelling "pizza". They started running faster and so did I. Then I realized they probably didn't want any pizza and stopped.

That's awesome dude. A lot of people don't like homeless people but it's easy to judge from the outside, a lot of homeless people here in the U. S. are former war veterans and now they have nothing, I always try to give them money, it doesn't hurt me one bit, and it could help them a lot. The older I get the more I realize that adding value to people's life is one of the most rewarding things.

There's a young guy i see here that's morbidly obese that stands at an intersection with a sign saying "hungry have no food". I've seen him on and off for 2 years now.

A guy like that I will pass, but if i see someone dumpster diving for bottles that doesn't harasses people i will give them money or food even if they aren't asking.

Homeless guy should press charges imo. He was sexually assaulted.

Great story. Lucky to have him as an uncle. Don't worry about your grammar. What is your first language?
I live in Turkey but im a Caucasian unfortunately i dont know how to speak my own language. Also can speak Portugues

Right on. My older sister had a son when she was 17 so I spent years either in the same house or next door to my nephew. His dad is a deadbeat who has failed to be there for him which is a damn shame because he's an amazing kid. I love him like a son, he's become so intelligent and even better than that he's also got a great heart. One year for Christmas he didn't ask for anything for himself but to get gifts for a classmate of his who couldn't afford anything.

I've done my best to be a role model for him, he needs a positive male figure in his life. I think it's important to foster his gifts, teach him to be kind and always think for himself. I'm incredibly proud of him. I'm sorry to ramble but it's been hard since I moved out of state and haven't been able to see him. I hope to make an impact like your uncle.
You are a good uncle my dude.

does your uncle also do the same to the girls wandering the streets?

Back