My ten year anniversary.

Happy anniversary...

I haven't kept track but I know I started on here somewhere around 06-07 as well. (I was married in 07 and was on sherdog already at that point). Not sure if I had an account in 06 or just lurked.

RIP groinstomps & anaconda69

I sincerely doubt that most here are on their first accounts. My first account was IP banned for NOTHING. I posted in a thread which was a fairly honest discussion of steroid use- did NOT bash any fighters or make any accusations, then the next day my account was gone and IP banned. That was annoying.

(also got banned on purpose once because I needed to focus on education and this was too much of a distraction at the time...)

at the time 10 years ago, Pride was pretty much dead and on its last few events.

It was slowly dying behind the scenes, but we didn't really feel that, or see the writings on the wall until Cro crop left in like December I think. I still remember people in here freaking out when they saw him with a UFC shirt on. It was panic attack central in these boards.

Write a letter to Dana White and let him know. You might get free tickets to the McGregor circus or concrete shoes.

We're friends again?

giphy.gif

I'm sorry for outburst earlier Amigo....I'm old and get cranky sometimes. Brothers also don't shake hands....Brothers hug it out:

tumblr_nih9xpSfGM1sk3wkho3_500.gif

Only 10? Rookie.

Just kidding, nice to see fellow old timers still around.

Back