My Friends say I looked like Anthony Pettis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not too long ago, I was at UFC 181 and everyone was asking to take pictures with me at the lobby cause they thought I was Pettis....my friends all agree

You be the judge
o7kitg.jpg

2w5r48o.jpg

God doesn't make mistake, he makes perfection
16i9s0l.jpg

My training camp....we fight anybody
33makj9.jpg

Comparing the first two pics of Petitis and the bottom two of you I don't see it =). .

This will either turn epic or 5th page within an hour. Need more booze to decide

All it really needs is for some photoshoppers to see it, lots of potential with the pics TS provided.

I have my fingers crossed.

No offense intended whatsoever -
If you shaved your head, you look more like this guy - who portrayed a fighter in a way;

300__Rise_of_an_Empire_44.jpg

I guess you could pass for Pettis' homosexual retarded cousin twice removed.

Bro how many balls can you fit in your mouth? Legit question, no homo.

Just typed out and erased like 5 things I wanted to say. But every time when I re-read it, I thought I would probably get banned if I posted it. So yeah, I'm gonna stay out of this one.

What is the secret to your silky smooth skin? I'm asking for a friend. Despite living a healthy lifestyle and way past puberty I..I mean he still gets acne break outs from time to time. Thanks.

Do you talk with a lisp?

I hope I'm wrong, but you seem kinda lispy to me.

Not that there's anything wrong with that.

What is the secret to your silky smooth skin? I'm asking for a friend. Despite living a healthy lifestyle and way past puberty I..I mean he still gets acne break outs from time to time. Thanks.

random sherdog reference - have you asked Javier Mendes?

Haha I'll go along with this for kicks.

Lol at all the haters. You wish you look this good

I dont want dubs but shit dude. U so gay i can barely say it with a straight face. :D

TS, what happened when you were younger?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back