My friends look like Jose Aldo and Edson Barboza.

Fight ready Barboza to the left, an egg, a white belt in the middle, off-season Barboza to the right.

Maybe if you close your eyes and picture them in your head.

Before TS edited the picture:

MrpXZ6.png

lmao

The Barboza guy is kinda close if he was like fifteen year old Barboza. Same with Jose Also Junior Junior on the left.

Deep V neck blue shirt double earrings guy looks like he thinks he's really stylish but is actually gay but doesn't know it yet.

guy in the red and black could definately pass for Barboza's brother

I swear I work in a place with literally the most UFC fighter look-alikes of any Sherdogger.

Guy that looks like Cub Swanson, James Vick, Max Holloway, girl like Claudia Gadelha, Rory MacDonald....geez i wish I had pics

Not sure about the bars you hang out at TS, but it looks like Roger Gracie's shirt and belt are in the right place.

lmao

The Barboza guy is kinda close if he was like fifteen year old Barboza. Same with Jose Also Junior Junior on the left.

Deep V neck blue shirt double earrings guy looks like he thinks he's really stylish but is actually gay but hasnt admitted it yet.
Fixed

The guy in the red looks like the result of Aldo and Barboza using the fusion technique.

Guy in blue needs to button up and lose the ear rings or the gays will be'a sniffin!

Far right is a dead ringer for Barboza. Good work.

I like how the guy has no worries about posting his friends' faces but is too chicken to post his own

that said, this might be the first time someone actually looked like the fighter... usually it's not even close

Back