My friends look like Jose Aldo and Edson Barboza.

The guy in the red looks like the result of Aldo and Barboza using the fusion technique.
Its like someone played Yugioh and used polymerization card to fusion summon some beast

MrpXZ6.png

Jose on the left and Barboza on the right.
Is that you in the blue shirt? What is the deal with that giant V-Neck bro???

Damn kids nowadays look pretty gay. Its like they try hard to look more feminine.

Well if you look at the upcoming fashion trends it's becoming more and more popular for men to wear gender-bending pieces

Why are you standing behind Conors tampon?

There's a kid wearing a Larry Bird jersey in Africa right now.

I swear I work in a place with literally the most UFC fighter look-alikes of any Sherdogger.

Guy that looks like Cub Swanson, James Vick, Max Holloway, girl like Claudia Gadelha, Rory MacDonald....geez i wish I had pics

Wish I had pics of the chick that looks like Claudia (hopefully a more feminine version)

Dude in red does look like Edson. To be honest.

Bro you gotta promise us you will show this thread to your buddies. Everyone will mess with the gay sorry i mean guy in blue for eternity.

I think people make these threads thinking, "everyone is going to think I look so hot. I'll be the one." It's kind of like women who date guys that are notorious woman beaters and philanderers, thinking the guy will be different with them.

My question is why? It's all guys on here anyway. I think the answer is obviously that TS is gay.

Wish I had pics of the chick that looks like Claudia (hopefully a more feminine version)

Yes definitely though she has a huge mole. Nothing surgery can't fix. ;)

Is that shirt 1/4th cheaper than the complete version of that shirt? Or how does that work?

If the kid in the baby blue low cut shirt is not gay. He's terribly misrepresenting himself.

Back