my dad swagger-jacked Conor Mcgregors tattoo

Conor's baboon is wearing a crown and eating a heart. Is the tiger doing any of that? The only similarity is that the mouth is open.

He made tweaks and alterations to it. That doesn't mean the model's tattoos weren't the original source. That is not the only similarity, either. The eyes are similar and so is the style choice, as I mentioned.

He made tweaks and alterations to it. That doesn't mean the model's tattoos weren't the original source. That is not the only similarity, either. The eyes are similar and so is the style choice, as I mentioned.

This is the shit I'm talking about. A completely different animal in a completely different pose is a "tweak"? You're trying way too hard, and you come across as having a weird ax to grind.

This is the shit I'm talking about. A completely different animal in a completely different pose is a "tweak"? You're trying way too hard, and you come across as having a weird ax to grind.

Yes. If I had the tattoo made with a hippo in place of the baboon (on my chest), a tiger in profile position (on my stomach), a 'Victorian' man with a downward facing handlebar mustache (on the opposite arm), a blue flower (on my neck), and a dagger half the size (on the other arm), it wouldn't be too hard to piece together who I was imitating.

Yes. If I had the tattoo made with a hippo in place of the baboon (on my chest), a tiger in profile position (on my stomach), a 'Victorian' man with a downward facing handlebar mustache (on the opposite arm), a blue flower (on my neck), and a dagger half the size (on the other arm), it wouldn't be too hard to piece together who I was imitating.

I don't think there's any question at all that Conor is cultivating the same general style. His hair and beard alone tell that tale. On the strength of the tiger on the stomach and the Victorian man (although that one is weaker, imo), I would concede a strong possibility that he copied from this particular dapper hobo. However, the chest tattoo is a bridge too far. There are hardly any similarities, and referring to Conor's as plagiarized is preposterous.

Gay Canadian? You mean just simply Canadian, then.
qpphtw.jpg

You guys do realize there are styles of tattoos, right? There's only so much subject matter you can get tattoo'd. American traditional gorillas are so common just about every one that's into the style has one.

Conor fucked up by getting an American Traditional baboon and a photorealism tiger. That's just weird, but it's his body.

It's not my fault (or @Coolidge's) the Irish prick stole his look from some Canadian homo? The clowns (you) pretending he didn't are the gullible dumb asses.
Your boy b hop stole his entire gimp mask entrance personality from the movie pulp fiction. Ironic for you to take a out stealing

sep-2001-bernard-hopkins-wears-his-trademark-executioner-mask-upon-picture-id72457017

Nothing in combat sports will ever be more embarrassing

Your dad should never take his shirt off again.
Or never put it back on again. I pick the latter: imagine our future with that image in constant sight. We really live in blessed times!

It's really quite remarkable how obssessed Conor's critics are with him.

I don't see anything even close to that tattoo on the Canadian guy.

Dweebs think Conor jacked it because they both have a completely different tiger on their abdomen...lmao. It's pathetic how desperate and illogical they get to try and insult Conor.

In the end, I don't give a shit what the Irish prick puts on his body, or who he got the inspiration from. It's just weird? For a dude so confident, I'd like to think he'd "jack" cooler looking tattoos off cooler individuals.
Isn't it in fact YOU who's reaching as far as possible to discredit him? I mean, look at Conor before the Tattoos:

conor-mcgregor-no-tattoos.jpg

Does that look like a man browsing the Internet in search of the new male model to Swaggerjack? Seriously, does he have the eyes of a guy who needs to copy others? Answer honestly, he was already a UFC fighter on that pic. Do you think he was "pushed" or looked himself for a "male model" to copy?

I mean, just be honest here...

Back