my dad swagger-jacked Conor Mcgregors tattoo

Yeah, he saw the tattoos on the gay dude, liked them, made a few modifications, and swagger-jacked them.
Yeah I'm saying thats likely exactly what happened, even the very concept of having tattoos is unoriginal unless you were the first. So where is the issue here? Also why bring up the fact that he's gay, does it change anything?

I'm cool with that because I dont give a fuck about what another man puts on his body, do you have any tattoos Mr Coolidge? Any chance someone else has similar hair to you? Do you fabricate your own clothing so nobody else has the same stuff? I get that you don't like the guy, but how is this a reason to hate him? Either way why dedicate so much of your time to talking about someone who fights in a cage foe a living, he isn't even making an imact in the world yet he's so ingrained into your mind.

'Any chance someone else has similar hair to you' My hair is similar to Taj Mowry. And yes, I'm suing for swagger jacking.

Yeah I'm saying thats likely exactly what happened, even the very concept of having tattoos is unoriginal unless you were the first. So where is the issue here? Also why bring up the fact that he's gay, does it change anything?

I'm an old man....I still have trouble accepting the gays.

'Any chance someone else has similar hair to you' My hair is similar to Taj Mowry. And yes, I'm suing for swagger jacking.
It won't hold up in court until someone makes a thread about it pointing out the similarities, but it is absolutely possible he walked by you one day and completely rethought how he should shape the hair on his head.

your dad has a fair set of tits on him

Fair enough, at least you admit it.

In the end, I don't give a shit what the Irish prick puts on his body, or who he got the inspiration from. It's just weird? For a dude so confident, I'd like to think he'd "jack" cooler looking tattoos off cooler individuals.

Last edited:
Jesus Christ....Does your Pops know the Irishmen "swaggerjacked" that tattoo from a gay Canadian model?

78j0uojhd3_1y2hnsa8bx_file.jpeg

I still cannot believe how shitty Conor's tiger tattoo is... I mean the composition, doesn't match to his other tattoos one fucking big.
I'm fucking triggered when I look at it. Thinking that Conor makes so much money yet he isn't smart enough to figure that one out.

giphy.gif

I still cannot believe how shitty Conor's tiger tattoo is... I mean the composition, doesn't match to his other tattoos one fucking big.
I'm fucking triggered when I look at it. Thinking that Conor makes so much money yet he isn't smart enough to figure that one out.

giphy.gif
The fool needed to "jack" cooler looking tattoos. Russian prisoners have cool looking tats. The Irish prick should have "jacked" them.

Fair enough, at least you admit it.

I grow everyday Amigo. I'm not chasing them down with "sawed off" pool cues anymore. I still associate homosexuality with being girly and flamboyant. In my youth this guy was the first gay introduced into my household:
liberacewearingpianoringinwhitecostume1.jpg

That's not true at all. Everything doesn't have to be exact for you to be guilty of copying or 'swaggerjacking' something. If you tried using that logic for a paper, you would be reprimanded for plagiarism.

Chest:
- Both animals.
- Both American traditional.
- Both similarly shaped.
- Both use red/black for the background.
- The expression on the face of Conor's gorilla is similar to the expression on the male model's tiger.

Stomach:
- Both the exact same animal.
- Both incorporate the color green.

Sleeve:
- Both have flowers.
- The caricature of the gentlemanly man with a curled up mustache is very similar to the caricature on the male model's stomach. All he did was change the style of hat and the location of the piece.

It's beyond inspiration at this point. He's jacking his style.

Conor's chest tattoo is by far the least compelling point. I can't believe how much effort you've spent supporting such a weak comparison. The tiger and the Victorian guy are better, but neither is unique to the dapper hobo model.

Conor's chest tattoo is by far the least compelling point. I can't believe how much effort you've spent supporting such a weak comparison. The tiger and the Victorian guy are better, but neither is unique to the dapper hobo model.

Not really. There are multiple points of similarity with the chest tattoo and the model's various tattoos. The design style and facial features of Conor's gorilla baboon were obviously adapted from the tiger on the male model's stomach. All of the examples lead to the same conclusion: Conor bit this guy's style.

Not really. There are multiple points of similarity with the chest tattoo and the model's various tattoos. The design style and facial features of Conor's gorilla were obviously adapted from the tiger on the male model's stomach. All of the examples lead to the same conclusion: Conor bit this guy's style.

Conor's baboon is wearing a crown and eating a heart. Is the tiger doing any of that? The only similarity is that the mouth is open.

Back