My brother basically ruined my college graduation

Is he still a beneficiary from the trust though? Meaning if the company does well, in the end, it benefits him?
Well he gains control over his half when he turns 35 (or at the trustee's discretion) meaning if she wants to she can give us any of the assets whenever she wants to, but yes, in the end he will still get his half of everything (his half of the money in the trust is going down though due to him not having a job so he has to beg our trustee for trust money in order to pay bills, mortgage, food, etc.)

When I graduated college I didn't even walk, I got my diploma in the mail and didn't open it for like 3 years.

Before anyone throws assumptions at me, it was a four year degree from a university, and I worked and paid my own tuition and bills and graduated debt free at 22.

That being said graduating was great and all, but it was an expectation I had for myself and didn't feel the need to parade around for something like that. I don't celebrate the success I expect, I move on to the next goal. I'd like to think why I'm much more successful than most my age.

Bah shut the hell up and sit your ass down you basic bitch

Says the pussy cunt. Keep your whore mouth closed, I have no interest shoving my dick down your throat no matter how much you want it.

Says the pussy cunt. Keep your whore mouth closed, I have no interest shoving my dick down your throat no matter how much you want it.

lol at how quickly you jump straight to the homo talk

Anyways I'd murder you in a streetfight with hilarious ease you dumb twat

Someone is jealous of your success.

Beat his ass, straight up. He may be older, but you're more mature. You can assume the mantle of the alpha sibling and put his ass in check.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back