My best friend 11y son speaks like Conor

Don't confuse dogs with humans...dogs and all animals respect those that respect them...

Dogs respect the alpha, whether said alpha (speaking of humans this time) are male or female. A woman weighting less than a big dog can control it. It's all in the head of the dog, and in the head of the person holding the leash.

You're just jealous that in some 10 years he's gonna fuck the likes of Dee Devlin, while you yourself are hate-masturbating furiously while watching Conor defend his title at 185.
<escalate99>

I disagree....my daughter was saying that sort of stuff at 8. Kids swear...they hear it in school, from their friends...You shouldn't be such a prude...It's only a big deal, if you make it a big deal..

Im talking about a 11 yr old kid talking disrespectfully to his dad. If you let it slide, youre being trampled on by your own 11 yr old kid, they have no respect for you

The kid has Conor on a pedastal , with all kind of poster's on his bedroom.

He will say thing's like You'll do focking nothing to his dad.

Who da FOCK is that guy.

I run this place

If one goes to war , we all go to war.

It's depressing my friend failed as a parent.

Not the actual picture*

5oafmJb.jpg
tenor.gif

I always thought the average Conor fan is 11

Conor is the way he is because his parents never set boundaries and didn't discipline him. They spoilt Conor, taught him that cutting corners, not working hard and quitting - whether at sports, jobs or in fights - was perfectly okay. Fortunately Conor's gift for self promotion has allowed him to live a very comfortable life, but he's the exception rather than the rule.

My advice is to tell this guy to stop enabling his son's bratty, obnoxious behaviour before it's too late and he's stealing money from those close to him and relying on others to support him while he himself refuses to work.

Is normal. Kids at that age are still trying to pick up some sort of identity (that they're going to regret later in life). The problem really is the 30+ yo bearded basement dwellers on Sherdog who live vicariously through McGregor mimicking everything he does and speaks and think that they're Irish.
Savage <24><{1-69}>

Is normal. Kids at that age are still trying to pick up some sort of identity (that they're going to regret later in life). The problem really is the 30+ yo bearded basement dwellers on Sherdog who live vicariously through McGregor mimicking everything he does and speaks and think that they're Irish.
I'm gonna snap a pic for the boys but theres a guy at my gym that is exactly this, even struts like conor its embarrassing, the clothes the hair cut the shitty tattoos. Hes probably early 20s not 30s but still it hurts to see he Is such a douche bag

I'm gonna snap a pic for the boys but theres a guy at my gym that is exactly this, even struts like conor its embarrassing, the clothes the hair cut the shitty tattoos. Hes probably early 20s not 30s but still it hurts to see he Is such a douche bag

He will get sonnd one day.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back