My best friend 11y son speaks like Conor

BringCodyBack

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
The kid has Conor on a pedastal , with all kind of poster's on his bedroom.

He will say thing's like You'll do focking nothing to his dad.

Who da FOCK is that guy.

I run this place

If one goes to war , we all go to war.

It's depressing my friend failed as a parent.

Not the actual picture*

5oafmJb.jpg

Is normal. Kids at that age are still trying to pick up some sort of identity (that they're going to regret later in life). The problem really is the 30+ yo bearded basement dwellers on Sherdog who live vicariously through McGregor mimicking everything he does and speaks and think that they're Irish.

Is normal. Kids at that age are still trying to pick up some sort of identity (that they're going to regret later in life). The problem really is the 30+ yo bearded basement dwellers on Sherdog who live vicariously through McGregor mimicking everything he does and speaks and think that they're Irish.
There was a thread a while back where this guy from Australia who was well into his 30s trying to be exactly like Conor. Tats and all

I remember this kid from Ireland who wanted to be like a gay Canadian model. That guy became Conor McGregor.

Sometimes it works.

One of my biggest laughs recently was the article where Conor fans couldn't afford tickets to May-Mac. I guess pretending to be rich doesn't quite cut it IRL <45>

kid probably goes batshit crazy running around the house for 10 minutes and then needs a six hour nap

You're just jealous that in some 10 years he's gonna fuck the likes of Dee Devlin, while you yourself are hate-masturbating furiously while watching Conor defend his title at 185.

The kid has Conor on a pedastal , with all kind of poster's on his bedroom.

He will say thing's like You'll do focking nothing to his dad.

Who da FOCK is that guy.

I run this place

If one goes to war , we all go to war.

It's depressing my friend failed as a parent.

Not the actual picture*

5oafmJb.jpg

You're a f'king moron...so kids aren't allowed to play and pretend? or have pics of people on their walls...don't be a retard...

One of us. Whats his Sherdog account?

Back