My bank has eliminated tellers

Not all the time. I came across a super-hot portuguese teller with big tits in san Francisco, of all places. She thought my background was portuguese because she saw my last name, but it's actually spanish. The origin of the name is from an area that closely borders portugal.

I go with Capital One, a solid bank. Not as good as Washington Mutual (RIP), but way better than Chase or Wells Fargo. I just wish they had more locations.

A year or so ago, I stopped by to deposit some cash and there's this hipster guy that meets me and explained they don't have tellers anymore and I'd have to use the ATM machine to do all transactions. Ok. But I went back and they had the tellers back.

I figured they figured out people like dealing with an actual person, or at least the option. So last week I stopped by a different branch and there was a different hipster to tell me they didn't have tellers.

Now my issue with this is that they only have 1 fucking machine, so you have to wait for others, and some of these people are slow. And I like talking to people. It gives me the satisfaction of popping sarcastic jokes.

Anyway, it made me sad that our world is heading to a fully automated society. I do like ordering kiosks at fast food joints because it lessens mistakes, but for banking, I don't like it. How does everyone else feel about this?

soon the robots will be programmed to laugh at your sarcastic jokes. no worries.

im only sort of joking.

i get it from a tech standpoint
but i get so impatient with ATMs these days bc you have machines that offer a bunch of new options that people don't understand, taking up so much time

every single time there are people in front of me at an ATM, they are always dilly dallying, making multiple cash deposits...then the machine cant read the cash deposit properly so they keep trying it over and over and over, only to make another cash or check deposit

if you guys are in a rush to use the ATM and you see central american women or elderly people on line, prepare to wait a long time

I'm in support of this provided they have several machines for you to do your business (be it virtual tellers or enhanced atms). I avoid banks like the plague having been a teller in a previous life. I know all the tricks and schemes they pull. Maybe in credit unions you'll continue to have that community banking vibe. Otherwise, it's the tellers pressure selling you to open up more accounts, credit lines/credit cards, etc.

Without Teller, theres just Penn. And that dude could shut the fuck up every now and again.

never had this issue, I have two banks and there is always 2-4 people working behind the counter..

giphy.gif

Without Teller, theres just Penn. And that dude could shut the fuck up every now and again.
MAKERS OF BAD PUNS SHALL BE NEXT ELIMINATED.

Back