Muslim Imam Calls For Peace, Gets Banned By Facebook

Peteyandjia

Spring Saku
Staff member
Forum Administrator
Reaction score
I follow this guy on twitter, one of the few Muslim voices I see constantly condemning attacks, openly condemning Jihad, saying that Muslims need to acclimate to a culture of true peace, etc.

He gets death threats from tons of other Muslims, in low & high places, on the regular.

Here is some of the stuff he posts:

(continued next post)

Well lately, he has also been getting harassed by Facebook, presumably at the behest / complaints of other, more hateful Muslims.

It seems they finally shut his Facebook down for good, both his fan page & personal page.

Pretty fucked up. Facebook pushing an agenda, they will only silence Muslims if they try to promote actual peace, by criticizing Jihadism.

Is there any reasoning FB gave?

The only criticism I've seen, and I'm not sure it's true, is that this guy misrepresents his credentials and may not be honestly expressing his beliefs. He's seemed pretty consistent to me though.

Gad Saad has an excellent chat with this guy on his YouTube channel for anyone interested.

Last edited:
I may have to check the guy out. Hopefully, this brings him more fans.

I have watched many videos featuring Imam Tawhidi . He's a good guy.

Ofcourse FB bans him, cause he is critical of Islamic supremacy.

Liberals even attack Muslims who have left the faith, painting ex-Muslims as Islamophobic.

Anyone who criticises Islam and or Islamic cultural chauvinism is branded a racist and Islamophobe by liberals. But anyone who criticises Christianity is kosher with Liberals.

-

Opposing Islamofascism gets you on the liberal blacklist.

No wonder soo many people , who normally would not gravitate towards Trump, did not vote for Hillary . Let the Dems and Liberals keep on this Islamo-apologist path, and see where that gets them.

Imam Tawhidi is very, very liberal Shia, to the point of actually ignoring the Koran, the Christian analog would be one of those Swedish lesbian bishops who do new baptisms for transexuals so they can be affirmed in their new girls name.

Well lately, he has also been getting harassed by Facebook, presumably at the behest / complaints of other, more hateful Muslims.

It seems they finally shut his Facebook down for good, both his fan page & personal page.

Pretty fucked up. Facebook pushing an agenda, they will only silence Muslims if they try to promote actual peace, by criticizing Jihadism.

I hate to throw cold water on this, but it's pretty well known that facebook infers based on number of reports. Meaning that even posts that are above board will get taken down if you report it enough times. /pol/ was gaming it for a while to troll liberal pundits, it was actually kinda funny.

The optics won't change for people who are stuck to a narrative (not saying you), but there's a non nefarious explanation out there.

I hate to throw cold water on this, but it's pretty well known that facebook infers based on number of reports. Meaning that even posts that are above board will get taken down if you report it enough times. /pol/ was gaming it for a while to troll liberal pundits, it was actually kinda funny.

The optics won't change for people who are stuck to a narrative (not saying you), but there's a non nefarious explanation out there.
I hope that's the case, because the optics of this make it seem really bad.

I hope that's the case, because the optics of this make it seem really bad.

They say they don't, but they do. That's why their community standards have that bit about "reevaluating after context is provided", because they can't reasonably follow up on every report. If you hit a report threshold, more often than not they'll remove the post or page (because what borderline page is gonna get like 100 reports, or so the theory goes). Doesn't always work that way when malicious actors are involved though.

Gad Saad has an excellent chat with this guy on his YouTube channel for anyone interested.

While the Gadfather gets repetitive and keeps pushing his Gadisms (ostrich parasitic syndrome, parasitized), I'm a big fan of his content. And especially enjoy when he has guests with a background in the evolutionary sciences.

As for the OP - the Imam sounds like a no good Quranist. Curses on him! Or in my case, best of luck, and we could use more like him.

WOW, FB silencing pro-west imams.......Just wow......

Imam Tawhidi is very, very liberal Shia, to the point of actually ignoring the Koran, the Christian analog would be one of those Swedish lesbian bishops who do new baptisms for transexuals so they can be affirmed in their new girls name.

I'll take a lesbian bishop over a Christian that believes God is pleased when you kill infidels.

<WellThere>

Back