Musicians who train martial arts?

Crimson Glory

Go Pack Go!
@red
Reaction score
David Lee Roth lives in Japan at times and trains several arts, even speak some Japanese. Said so himself on JRE.

Apparrently Dave Mustaine trained under Benny Urquidez. There's video footage of it from back in the 90's.

Is there anyone else?

Danzig did JKD but got ktfo out on video. Elvis did kempo karate.

David Lee Roth lives in Japan at times and trains several arts, even speak some Japanese. Said so himself on JRE.

Apparrently Dave Mustaine trained under Benny Urquidez. There's video footage of it from back in the 90's.

Is there anyone else?
Willie Nelson
willie-nelson-and-master-sam-um-pose-with-other-students-during-5th-picture-id487244209

Poison drummer Rikki Rockett competing in a BJJ tourney

12f13zlpqomjf23m.jpg

Poison drummer Rikki Rockett competing in a BJJ tourney

12f13zlpqomjf23m.jpg

I do believe he is a black belt now.

I think that Duff McKagan did Muay Thai after he sobered up (trained it not sure the extent of his involvement).

Usher 'bout to knock Andy out with an elbow

usher2.jpg

If anyone you know ever wonders why the 80's crashed so hard, just show 'em this video.
The outfits, the choreography, the heart-shaped triple guitar, the crowd surf-over, what a goof!
To be fair, the 80's was the beginning of the music video with MTV.

The whole decade was cheesy as fuck, but it still had some of the best music.

To be fair, the 80's was the beginning of the music video with MTV.

The whole decade was cheesy as fuck, but it still had some of the best music.
I agree, but this was late 80's (I think) which was when the hair bands especially became ridiculous caricatures of themselves. DLR left to his own devices w/o the VH bros reigning him in got really bad.

Back