Musicians who train martial arts?

5192387998eacfefba4c18a7ba9a424e.jpg

Edgar Ramirez? He's Venezuelan. o_O
yeah they have white people throughout latin america. He's got green eyes and he's pale.Probably of spanish descent. Duran is a brown skinned mestizo. His mother was indigenous and his father was mexican.
e6e89530a466f663bff87704a9a23f48.jpg

I have trained MAs, and I used to play violin, piano, and spoons.

What is spoons?

I was really bored as a kid at times.

yeah they have white people throughout latin america. He's got green eyes and he's pale.Probably of spanish descent. Duran is a brown skinned mestizo. His mother was indigenous and his father was mexican.
e6e89530a466f663bff87704a9a23f48.jpg

Who gives a shit?

Probably the same type of people who wouldnt feel it is appropriate to have a white man playing martin luther king. ;)
Such a shit comparison. Duran was not an activist. He was a boxer. Context matters. Edgar Ramirez falls into the category of "close enough." I am willing to bet it can be challenging to cast the "perfect match" you are looking for.

Such a shit comparison. Duran was not an activist. He was a boxer. Context matters. Edgar Ramirez falls into the category of "close enough." I am willing to bet it can be challenging to cast the "perfect match" you are looking for.
it does not really matter whether a person is a boxer or a president or an artist , it would be just as absurd to have a white man playing Jimi Hendrix. Having a person of a completely different race than the person they are playing in a biopic is poor form and lacks authenticity. I highly doubt you would be saying the same if a white canadian played sugar ray leonard just because they are both english speaking and from the same continent . That is essentially what you are doing by homogenizing an ethnic group made up of multiple diverse races as if they are one race. These are all latinos. Edgar Ramirez wouldnt be able to play all of them just because he was born in venezuela.
Sa%C3%BAl_%C3%81lvarez_2013.jpg
4GEcq5rd.jpg
evoMorales-coca.jpg

Last edited:
How can I forget, Alex Webster from Cannibal Corpse trains Jiu Jitsu.

Talked about it on Fight Network... they always seem too interview Metal musicians on there... I love that channel... they won't be airing stuff like that anymore though I don't think, most original programming and staff for said programming are gone.

Back