Mungthai, Sangamanee & Thanochai

kingkokong

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Are these 3 beast off to Glory sometime soon? Would love to see them more on the international KB scene... Or you don't think they could adapt to the style?

Thoughts?

I could see Sang or Thanonchai going there some day maybe, though its more likely that Kunlun fight would pick them up. Thanonchai has 2 kickboxing fights in china under his belt and Sangmanee might be fighting internationally more often in the future with Top King. I'd rather see them fight in the stadiums where they would be against top quality competition consistently under a better rule set though. Muangthai would be lost without elbows and the clinch, he could beat some mid tier guys just with kicks but he'd have to make considerable adjustments to his style to make it in the top 10.

Last edited:
I could see Sang or Thanonchai going there some day maybe, though its more likely that Kunlun fight would pick them up. Thanonchai has 2 kickboxing fights in china under his belt and Sangmanee might be fighting internationally more often in the future with Top King. I'd rather see them fight in the stadiums where they would be against top quality competition consistently under a better rule set though. Muangthai would be lost without elbows and the clinch, he could beat some mid tier guys just with kicks but he'd have to make considerable adjustments to his style to make it in the top 10.

Muang is definitely the elbow king.. though I'm sure he can adjust to kb rules and perhaps give us another awesome fight with Petpanomrung.

Those 3 are as durable as hell, and I'll love for them to get some exposure outside before they end up breaking

Not Glory or K-1. Those rules are barely any clinch. They would be good for china. Actually Thanonchai already fought in china i think.

Back