Muay thai shop in Bangkok?

I was reading all the post from you guys. I'm currently in chiang Mai and I think the prices are not cheap. I kept diggin on the Internet and waiting till I could post like 7-8hrs later.

Action zone is awesome. There are a few shops in the same block of action zone so you can shop around. Also they give discounts if you are buying a few things and are generally awesome people..

Action Zone already has Top King? That's great news! They did not have any when I went there last year.

I vaguely remember the store beside Action Zone. Do they have good prices for Windy equipment? Am I better off getting from them than heading all the way to Pattaya?

Does anyone know where I can get Sandee stuff?

Yeah, can't say enough about Action Zone. I've been to a handful of other shops in that area and the selection is usually smaller and the prices are usually higher. Not only that, but the ladies that run Action Zone are pretty much the nicest people ever. They always hand us bottled water after we walk in and last time I was there they were handing out free Action Zone towels to celebrate their anniversary.

Action Zone already has Top King? That's great news! They did not have any when I went there last year.

I vaguely remember the store beside Action Zone. Do they have good prices for Windy equipment? Am I better off getting from them than heading all the way to Pattaya?

Does anyone know where I can get Sandee stuff?

They don't sell Top King anymore. Just King.

Guys are there any good shops around Khaosan road ?

Near where the old lumpinee was there is a top king store down a Soi on the left once you come out of lumpinee station. It's far cheaper then the top king store at the new lumpinee and carries a lot more stuff. I bought 3 pairs of soccer style shorts from the store for 150 baht each, at new lumpinee' stop king store they wanted 500 baht a pair

Very useful info ^Gammo2184 Hoping to score a few sale items at the Top King Saphan Khu alley store. Fingers crossed.

For those residing in Bangkok, can anyone confirm please if the shops will be open over the long weekend? It's labor day on the 1st and coronation day on the 5th. I sent an email to some shops but no reply yet. Thanks in advance!

you can try this shop, this guy has very best customer service and fast response and price is negotiable and competitive price also.

try this---- muaythaimmashop dot com

good luck :)

We've (muaythaimall.com) have opened up a shop not far from Sutthisan MRT station in the Ratchada area of Bangkok. Basically we've converted our office into a shop as well as a lot of people were asking if they could come pick up gear while they're in town.

Our location is on the other side of Bangkok compared to most Muay Thai shops like Actionzone, Boon and Top King. We're not too far from Chatuchak park / Ladprao or Asoke (by train).

We carry most brands Twins, Fairtex, Top King, etc. Our office/shop is on the corner of Soi Sittichon and Sutthisan Rd. It can be a little tricky to find us as we're on the 2nd floor of the building but our google maps location is spot on!

Sorry I forgot to mention, we're open 7 days a week 9am - 9pm and if you have a plane to catch at some absurd hour or are in a bit of a rush and you need to grab some gear that's not problem just let us know and we'll accomodate you as best we can.

Kind Regards

David

I bought some gear from David at Muay Thai Mall this past weekend. I popped into his shop sometime in the afternoon and he was very helpful and easy to deal with. He was knowledgable and honest about his products and I got the gear that I needed and walked out of there feeling like I got a bargain. He also has some experience as a fighter so might have the advice you need. He even went so far as to call the Top King store for me to check about a product he didnt have in stock (neither did they). Anyways, I highly recommend emailing first and putting in orders ahead of time as I have no doubt that he can get any product he wants as he speaks Thai fluently. Luckily his stock was sufficient for my needs this time as getting over to the shop was slightly out of the way...

Cheers David ^^

Thanks mate. We've never had someone review Muay Thai Mall on Sherdog. It was really cool to open my inbox and see your comment. Thanks very much!

You're spot on in that we can source anything pretty much as long as we have a little bit of notice (except for Top King gear) lol because trying to get Top King at the moment is just ridiculous + they just upped their prices about 20%.

It can be a little daunting to get here if you don't know where you're going but if you use the MRT it's simple. We're right near Sutthisan MRT station on the same train line as Silom, Lumpinee and Sukhumvit/Asoke. Sutthisan station is about 5 stations north of Sukhumvit. I've tried to explain as best I can here on our contact page .

Asoke road turns into Rachadaphisek Rd and you just turn right at the Sutthisan intersection.

We put together a map in English and a map in Thai for especially to make taking a taxi easy to get here. I'll upload them now.

Anyways thanks heaps for the review mate and if anyone has any questions please just pm me or reply here. Whether it's about gear or training or living in Bangkok.

Best Regards

David

Muay-Thai-Mall-Shop-Gear-Bangkok-Map-English-2.jpg Muay-Thai-Mall-Shop-Gear-Bangkok-Map-Thai-5.jpg

Back