Muay thai shop in Bangkok?

TMBmate

White Belt
Reaction score
Hey guys, just wondering if anyone had the address of places in Bangkok that sold every brand for the cheapest price aswell? Thanks.

No, there isn't unfortunately ( as far as I know ).

You have to go to different places.

ActionZone ( near National Stadium station ) - Twins, Top King, Fairtex
Near ActionZone there is a shop that sells Windy, and another that sells Twins

Near Lumpini there is an official Top King and an official Twins shop that also sells King.

The official Fairtex ( Bangplee ) is very, very far. No taxi will probably take you there.

The Boon shop is at On Nut station.

You will find Twins everywhere, sometime Top King, hardly Fairtex, even ActionZone is mostly out of stock as Fairtex runs as twice the price of any other brand, but if you arrange with them via mail, they can probably get you what you want.

As far as other brand, I haven't seen any Raja or Thaismai or others, maybe someone else knows better.

-- Sorry, I may have misread, you want to know where is the cheapest.
Is hard to tell, but prices are so cheap that at most you would save a couple of dollars.

There is also a Muay Thai Brand and Windy Shop at Lumpinee.

I think Raja and Thai Smai have shops at Ratchadamnaon.

Dam.. so are gloves over there much cheaper than what it is online?

ActionZone is probably your best bet for cheapest prices, especially if you buy multiple items at once. Like the other post said, they carry Twins, Top King, King, and Fairtex as well as Muay Thai brand and Nationman. Just be sure to check in with them regarding stock before you go if your time in Bangkok is limited as their stock fluctuates from day to day. Near ActionZone is also a large FBT shop that carries their own muay thai equipment line, although the quality is definitely not as good as the big brands (which you can probably get at about the same price if you shop at ActionZone). You can also find muay thai gear at MBK, but the quality and pricing is a bit of a crap shoot.

Raja brand is carried at the official shop in Rajadamnern Stadium (although you may want to avoid the area right now as there are anti-government protests in the vicinity).

And yes, gloves are easily half the price of what you'd pay online here in the US (and no shipping and handling fees to boot).

Prices range between 1000 and 2000 baht for a pair.

I think I got my Boon 14oz for 1300, and Fairtex 8oz for 1700.

Thank you so much for the replies. Really nailed it down for me in detail.. im specifically looking for yokkao equipment but I think they only sell that at the camps that are sponsored by them?

From my experience, don't buy outside of BKK. Most other towns/cities have limited equipment at higher prices. Not sure about Phuket though.

You can also buy custom shorts from several shops on the street Lumpini is on.

Personally, I rather buy gear online and have it delivered to the US from Thailand than deal with the hassle of paying and bringing it on a plane.

Thank you so much for the replies. Really nailed it down for me in detail.. im specifically looking for yokkao equipment but I think they only sell that at the camps that are sponsored by them?
Yokkao has a reputation for churning out shitty products. Sure, they sponsor a few big names, but notice that they're not the standard equipment supplier in Thai camps (a la Twins).

From my experience, don't buy outside of BKK. Most other towns/cities have limited equipment at higher prices. Not sure about Phuket though.

You can also buy custom shorts from several shops on the street Lumpini is on.

Personally, I rather buy gear online and have it delivered to the US from Thailand than deal with the hassle of paying and bringing it on a plane.
He's right, Bangkok has the best prices in the country.
But as for carrying gear, for the bargain pricing you (can) get in Bangkok plus saving on S&H (not to mention actually getting to take a vacation to Thailand), I'm more than happy to buy in Bangkok.

Actionzone has good prices, but if you want fancy looking equipment, visit the twins lumpini store.

For Fairtex, just purchase it at your camp or at fightlab in phuket.

It is worth a trip out to Fairtex if you get the chance, my trip out there was a giant fiasco with the cabbie but well worth it and they had some crazy cheap stuff on clearance.

Actionzone is great and I have bought heaps of stuff from there, as Ryukyu Damashi said above pre order and you can get pretty much any thing .

I take the airport train link, then snag a cab from the departure area to Fairtex. It's only about 15-20 minutes from the airport. I just track the route on my iPhone as the cab is driving to make sure he doesn't get "lost".

Dropped by action zone, bought some gloves from her but there is a store right next to her and next to the windy store who has the same price and more stock. They only stick twins though.

So anyway I purchased some gloves and it says "2014 leather"? Isn't it still 2013 haha...

Dropped by action zone, bought some gloves from her but there is a store right next to her and next to the windy store who has the same price and more stock. They only stick twins though.

So anyway I purchased some gloves and it says "2014 leather"? Isn't it still 2013 haha...

I went to that store and a couple others in the neighborhood too; Action Zone ended up giving me the best price (I bargained them all down, and got the best price at AZ in the end haha).

Just at Action Zone. The Action Zone in house brand is I find good and cheaper than the big names. Got wraps and nice thick mitts - like them! The lady boss doesn't mess around and gave me a decent deal.

I was searching on fb and a person had went there. This is a current update about the price I am sure

Actionzone

The price varies depending on what kind of glove

1350-1700 baht for gloves

And about 1500-2000 for shinguards

There carry a lot of different brands there good prices

Top king

About The same

Gloves 1400-1700
Shin guards 1500-1800
Hand wraps 150

Back