Muay thai gear in Thailand or Australia | Page 2

Discussion in 'Gear & Equipment Discussion' started by AusTosh, Oct 22, 2017.

1. AusTosh White Belt

AusTosh
    Sorry brother, late reply. Been busy. doing some OT (over time) at work to save more for the trip then straight to training haha. Yeah I heard, commuting isn't that bad so that's always a plus. Going with a matie who's gone over there a few times too which helps as I'd be a foreign as there and probably feel clueless if solo travelled at least for the first week. Whenever I hear the word west, the first thought i get in my head is 'ahhh what a trek!" haha. I'm from the north my man, near crows nest/north sydney. what gym do you train at out west if you don't mind me asking? i heard most the good mma gyms are out those ways or at least not on my side of the bridge. i compete in kyokushin karate man so don't have the best knowledge when it comes to mma gyms. though i do my boxing at a mma/muay thai gym.

always good to hear trainers like that though man, and always worth making the trip to be guided under a trainer like yours! sounds awesome, you planning to go back to Thailand any time soon?