Television MTV The Challenge: Spies, Lies and Allies

LMAO couldnt have said it better myself. Its Also Tony who gets flipped by that bitch corey who takes roids up his anus to feel stronger. Dude thinks he's an alpha but is a damn coward bitch who sneaks up on people.

Any word on if Tony gets injured and/ or Cory disqualified?

Corey most definitely will get disqualified after that. Some blonde got into a fight last season and wasnt nearly as bad with Jemm or Cam I believe and they both got kicked off.

Looks like a helluva a slam too. WWE gonna be knocking on Corey's door after this

It was more of a trip and throw, watch where Corey(if that's him) places his leg right before dumping him on his back.

Corey most definitely will get disqualified after that. Some blonde got into a fight last season and wasnt nearly as bad with Jemm or Cam I believe and they both got kicked off.
Haha, that was like the first episode of this season wasn't it? Blonde girl Melissa got shoved by Kailah, and then Melissa who trains Jiu-Jitsu slammed her up against the wall, and I think gave her a punch. She's tiny but she's scrappy

I'll put some info in spoilers, so read if you really want to know

Yes it's Corey, and he and Devin get DQ'd from the show after this. Or at least that's what I've read, there's a page out there with the results, and order of eliminations. Beside Corey and Devin, it says DQ'd

Haha, that was like the first episode of this season wasn't it? Blonde girl Melissa got shoved by Kailah, and then Melissa who trains Jiu-Jitsu slammed her up against the wall, and I think gave her a punch. She's tiny but she's scrappy

Yeah. I found it stupid how Melissa talked about how she trains MMA or BJJ, no need for that, if you want to beat her up just do it. She is hot though lol. Would like to see more of her instead of kayleigh

I'm assuming, with the way the season has been unfolding, that tonight will end with the slam, and then leave as a cliffhanger so we won't see the aftermath until next week. They've been dragging out everything.

And I saw this post of some new girl who will apparently be on next season, she's a crazy one. If you're not familiar with Instagram, there's an arrow on the pic so you can scroll through a few clips on this same post

Well I was wrong about that, figured they would leave us with a cliffhanger about not knowing what was going to happen to Corey

Damn a lot of animosity between these teams, should be an interesting reunion show when the season is done

I don't really blame Johnny for what he said to Devin. I was literally thinking to myself before he said it "I'm literally going to have to say something about this kid's dead dad to get him to quit following me around like a creep"

Trivia was kinda lame, I wish they did actual trivia beyond just The Challenge trivia like they've done in the past.

I don't really blame Johnny for what he said to Devin. I was literally thinking to myself before he said it "I'm literally going to have to say something about this kid's dead dad to get him to quit following me around like a creep"

Trivia was kinda lame, I wish they did actual trivia beyond just The Challenge trivia like they've done in the past.

Yeah I dont blame Johnny as well. Corey is a coward and a weasel as well. After the slam him and Devin, the other weasel claimed corey "did nothing" or "slipped and fell". Team Bananas right here.

First time I've ever been rooting for Johnny. Young Buck and the "Lavender" Ladies are unbearable.

First time I've ever been rooting for Johnny. Young Buck and the "Lavender" Ladies are unbearable.

Yeah I have only started rooting for Johnny this season. I still had enjoy him on the show though, dude is funny

Agreed. He didn't actually say anything negative about his pops anyway. Devin is a fkn schmuck, trying to make a name as the dragon(johnny) slayer and yet he hasn't done shit is physical competitions. He probably figured he was going home and wanted to get as much camera time as possible...adios douche bags. Rooting for team bananas

Agreed. He didn't actually say anything negative about his pops anyway. Devin is a fkn schmuck, trying to make a name as the dragon(johnny) slayer and yet he hasn't done shit is physical competitions. He probably figured he was going home and wanted to get as much camera time as possible...adios douche bags. Rooting for team bananas

True. At first when I heard Bananas say he was going to give low blows I thought he meant he would say something bad about his dad. He basically said Devin is a piece of shit for not seeing his father and nothing bad about his dad.

Last episode was crazy
I don’t blame bananas one bit there
<escalate99>

It’s pretty amazing how quickly the dynamic of the house changed. I’m tram babanas

Last episode was crazy
I don’t blame bananas one bit there
<escalate99>

It’s pretty amazing how quickly the dynamic of the house changed. I’m tram babanas

Wtf would you want to tram babanas? Wtf is a tram? Better yet wtf is a babanas?

Yeah, Johnny didn't say anything negative about his dad, all he said was his dad just passed away and he should be home mourning, not out there doing the Challenge

No clue what was being said, you know that game "broken telephone", probably got twisted every time it was retold. Corey wouldn't even shake Johnny's hand, saying something like "I heard what you said about Devin's dad"

Saw Corey on IG the other day too, apologizing for his actions as well. I'll see if I can dig it up

Yeah, Johnny didn't say anything negative about his dad, all he said was his dad just passed away and he should be home mourning, not out there doing the Challenge

No clue what was being said, you know that game "broken telephone", probably got twisted every time it was retold. Corey wouldn't even shake Johnny's hand, saying something like "I heard what you said about Devin's dad"

Saw Corey on IG the other day too, apologizing for his actions as well. I'll see if I can dig it up

Corey is a joke...judo slams his friend on pavement over some pasta. Surprised he didn't get hurt

Back